BY CLINIQUE

Jodi T.
Urbana, IL
I can always count on Clinique make-up. I have super sensitive eyes, and this product doesn't irritate them. The pigmented color makes my eyes pop, it's long lasting, yet blends well. Neutral shade great for day time wear. Can blend with other shades for night time wear, or use it as a subtle highlight in the corner of your eyes and under the brow. I find it best for a "base" color.
Jennifer B.
TROUTMAN, NC
Clinique is my favorite brand of makeup. I love all of their makeup products (not quite as fond of the skincare) and highly recommend it to everyone. The eyeshadow is easy to blend, the color is a great base color or alone color for a simple daytime look, it wears beautifully throughout the day.
Anna G.
Keeseville, NY
Clinique is expensive, but you are paying for quality and I love it. the soft pressed eye shadow is amazing, goes on perfect and doesn't smear when you rub your eyes, but it also doesn't make your eye itch or feel heavy like some other brands. I recommend clinique as its an amazing product.
Lauren P.
Nice quality. This is a soft color that's nice for everyday, though I find it to be a little flat by itself. It's nice paired with other light-colored shadows that have some shimmer to them.
Elizabeth R.
Kirkland, WA
This is my favorite base eyeshadow color to use. I love the color and the pigmentation. The only thing I would change is the shape of the pan, it's a little thin for the brushes I like to use. I would still recommend it though!
Lex C.
San Jose , CA
I love Clinique eye shadow, and have been using them for years. They have rich pigment and great coverage. I find them easy to blend and I don't ever have a problem with clumping even without primer.
Lisa A.
Carthage, MS
Neutral color that can be used every day. Goes well with any clothing choice. Stays in place without flaking. Makes eyes look brighter .
Grace F.
Kent, WA
Great brand. Amazing colors. Wonderful texture. Easy to use. Perfect for summer, and special events you need to go to. Great quality.
amanda k.
martinez
Im a big fan of clinique eyeshadow, its not as pigmented as most brands, but that can usually be solved if you use a primer shadow.
Joan A.
Alton
Love the choices of color and the compact design of this product. Glides on easily and always looks freshly applied!