BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Clinique Eye Shadows - Clinique Soft-Pressed Eye Shadow 74 Simply Grey. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Ellie W.
Chagrin Falls
This is a nice basic eyeshadow to have in your collection. It acts great as a base color and holds onto other shadows well because of its creaminess. I had decent color pay off and I would recommend it to any makeup user.
Alison P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only brand I really like for my sensitive eyes, which is the main reason for a 4. It doesn’t last all day which is why it’s not a 5. I do love their color options and it can be purchased almost anywhere.
Farah P.
Queens Vlg, NY
They are quite tiny but usually very pigmented. The brush is unnecessary because it can be quite clumsy. The shadow itself is easy to apply and blend. I have brown eyes i find that brown/green colors tend to compliment my eyes more.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Love this shade,so perfect for a simple,soft,smoky look.It's smooth and so easy to apply,so a few swipes,a little liner,mascara and you're good.I find Clinique pressed shadows to amazing,and not given the praise they deserve,really.They are buttery,bendable, and pigmented without being messy.The wear time may not be as long as some other shadows,but a primer will fix that.The price is also pretty good.
Jodi T.
Urbana, IL
I can always count on Clinique make-up. I have super sensitive eyes, and this product doesn't irritate them. The pigmented color makes my eyes pop, it's long lasting, yet blends well. Neutral shade great for day time wear. Can blend with other shades for night time wear, or use it as a subtle highlight in the corner of your eyes and under the brow. I find it best for a "base" color.
Kate T.
I received this product from a friend. I believe it may have been somewhat old. The color is beautiful but I have set it to the side and haven't used it in a long time. I'm sure if I pulled it out or bought it new, it would enjoy it more!
Lexie F.
This shadow is alright. The pigments are good but they are a little chalky. I use this occasionally but find it to be drying. I prefer morphe shadows because they are only 2 dollars and you get a much better texture.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a great color, I love the simple grey shade! The txture is awesome and it lasts all day without smudging! So much better than some other brands out there and at a better price!
Jennifer B.
Troutman , NC
Clinique is my favorite brand of makeup. I love all of their makeup products (not quite as fond of the skincare) and highly recommend it to everyone. The eyeshadow is easy to blend, the color is a great base color or alone color for a simple daytime look, it wears beautifully throughout the day.
Anna G.
Keeseville, NY
Clinique is expensive, but you are paying for quality and I love it. the soft pressed eye shadow is amazing, goes on perfect and doesn't smear when you rub your eyes, but it also doesn't make your eye itch or feel heavy like some other brands. I recommend clinique as its an amazing product.