Clinique Soft Finish Pressed Powder - Soft Spice 05 uploaded by Sahena S.

BY CLINIQUE

A sheer finish, moisturizing pressed face powder. Silky, moisturizing powder ideal for dry skin. Helps skin feel comfortable, look flawless. Sheer, light-diffusing coverage. Use sponge applicator to achieve a professional, flawless look. see more...

member-6c947
I love how this powder goes on very smooth on top of the rest of my makeup. I have oily skin, and this works very well for me. It has a natural finish, but gives a slight bronze color. I recommend this, and I will buy this product again.
Nataliya M.
Boca Raton
Ugh the brush that comes with this powder is why it’s a 3 Star product. What it costs for this powder, I expect a better quality brush applicator... but the powder itself I like it’s lightweight feeing once it’s in top of liquid foundation.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ
Clinique’s powder is my favorite for setting my foundation. Just a little goes a long way at setting without settling in fine lines.
J'CeeLinn🎀 B.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love! Doesn’t make me look oily & last all day while working in the sun! I don’t ever skip out on buying my refill!
Alexandria C.
It definitely makes your makeup matte but it is not translucent. I can almost use it as a bronzer. But if you want something with some color in it then this is for you. It just depends if you want something translucent or not. But overall good.
Sahena S.
The best pressed powder that i have. Love ir because my Face don't look like a cake AND it has a translucent effect.

back