BY CLINIQUE #50 in Face Oil

A lightweight smoothing oil infused with de-aging power. This light, luxe, smoothing face oil features a triple antioxidant blend that nurtures skin’s capacity for repair. Helps skin retain its natural plumpness and smooths the look of fine lines. Ophthalmologist Tested.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

Massage 2-3 drops into skin, as needed.

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil , Oxycoccus Palustris (Cranberry) Seed Oil , Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Squalane , Tocopheryl Acetate , Phytosterols , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Bht

Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
Even do I have oily skin I still like to use an oil. If I'm using a really heavy full coverage Foundation I'll either mix this with it or put it on beforehand so it doesn't settle under my skin. It definitely has a really pretty glow and makes my skin feel very soft. I also like to use it on my cuticles and on the ends of my hair.
Ashley S.
Atlantic City
My skin always looks so soft and radiant after I use this. It completely took away my blemishes and those stubborn dry skin patches. It hydrates my skin so well and its not oily at all. I use this twice a day and I've noticed such a difference I'm hooked. Also a little goes a long way. Definitely worth the money!
leslie t.
perris, CA
I love this oil because it is very refreshing it also gives me a very nice glow and if I put it under my foundation he gives me a dewy look it has very nice packaging and I definitely recommend this if you guys want some treatment for oil control
lillail f.
AMAZINGG IT IS A LIFE SAVER !! I USE NOTHING BUT THIS PRODUCT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR THIS PRODUCT!!

I AM RECOMMENDING IT FOR EVERYONE IT HELPS SO MUCH MY SISTER, MY MOTHER, MY WHOLE FAMILY USES THIS PRODUCT!!

I WOULD DEFINATLY BUY THIS PROUDCT AGAIN !!
Jillian M.
I got a small sample of the Clinique Smart™ Treatment Oil from my Clinique Rep at my job and I have fallen in love with it. I have pretty dry skin and I love using facial oils at night. This oil has helped the rest of my skin care work even better. I’d recommend this oil to anyone who enjoys facial oils and needs an extra boost in their hydration levels. Even though I have a sample of this product I can’t wait to buy a full size of it.
More T.
Omg I discovered a use for this oil that I will never get over it! I know it is expensive and I know it isn’t meant for what I use it for but it is just amazing. I apply it on my lips while doing my make up and it doesn’t matter what kind of lipstick I apply on top of it it will just look fantastic. I’ve used on the face and didn’t see any amazing change besides hydration so will continue to use on the lips for the rest of my life
Megan E.
I am a huge fan of Clinique. I always get compliments on my skin and I’ve been using their products since age 10. I picked up this oil about a month ago. I love it. I use it every night with eye cream, then this oil, then layer with moisturizer. Without makeup, my skin is getting complimented. It doesn’t have a scent so I know I have friends who mention they would prefer that, but I am happy with results which is why I bought it.
Leidy julieth C.
Lake Worth
This oil saved my dry skin a couple years ago and I've been hooked ever since. It keeps my blemishes to a minimum, eliminates dry patches, and gives me soft and radiant skin. If I forget to use it for even one night, I notice the difference in the morning.

I highly recommend!
Brady K.
Waxahachie
This is an absolutely beautiful oil! It is hard to find an oil as nourishing as this one that isn’t loaded down with artificial colorants, fragrance, or fillers! You can use this beauty oil on its own or mix it in with anything you like! I enjoy mixing it with my favorite moisturizers and hand creams, and occasionally with foundation!
member-48aec
This is probably one of the best facial oils I’ve come across to date. Now I can’t say if the Clinique Smart Treatment Oil formula is actually delivering target repair as needed, where needed as it is marketed for. But it works well enough on my skin that I see immediate results.

back