BY CLINIQUE

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines. Patented Clinique Smart technology delivers custom repair for the damage unique to your skin. Other ingredients include a blend of peptides, patented enzymes, natural collagen-boosting ingredients and brightening botanicals.

How To Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night.
  • Pump 2-3 times.
  • Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area.
  • Follow with your targeted moisturizer.
  • TIP: Mornings, follow with sunscreen to maximize results.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Jane P.
Albany
This WILL make your skin smooth. I use this only during winter because that’s when my skin gets rougher than usual. I haven’t broken out because of this also so that’s a plus! I 100% recommend it to everyone.
Ash S.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE! I’ve been using this religiously since I was 21. A noticeable difference on fine smile lines. I stopped using it for about 2 weeks when I was out of the country and absolutely noticed the lines coming back. Have been using it 2x daily since and will never stop!
Brianna A.
Muskego, WI
I love love love this serum! I tend to break out but this never causes breakouts! It’s smooth, lightweight and fragrance free.
Erin b.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Macy's
Worth the money! Because it is a little pricey i like to use it when im starting to breakout really bad! Which is usually around my time of the month but it works wonders and calms my acne in one usage
Callie P.
Purchased at: Dillard's
I started using this product about a year ago. It is a little on the pricey side, but it makes my skin feel and look good! I have a dark spot on one side of my face that it hasn’t really seemed to help at all, but it has helped with the overall texture of my skin. I think I just need to get a product targeted specifically for dark spots to take care of the area I mentioned above.
court n.
Scottsbluff, NE
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This serum really helped lighten my acne scars and even the texture of my skin. Apply before you moisturize! Massage into the skin for better absorption
Lisa C.
Lehighton, PA
I love this! I see results when used consistently. My face is more evenly toned. I use it along with the rest of the Clinique Smart Line.
Aide G.
I use this on the mornings under my make up. It leaves my skin very soft. I use it on my neck as well and it helps to keep skin tight and moisturizer. It’s expensive but definitely worth every penny. I have been using it for years. Have tried other products but none gave me the results as this serum.
Pamela C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love how soft this makes my skin feel. The dispenser also makes it so easy to use. It’s more pricey than most but it’s worth it.
Timiya L.
ms
Purchased at: belk
This product helps with dark spots, your pores, dry skin. You can wear it in the morning and/or night
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??