BY CLINIQUE

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Eunice L.
This Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum is the best one for me so far. I've been using this for many years and I really see the effect on my fingers. I got mine from a sephora local store and the packaging is absolutely beautiful, definitely recommend it to y'all!
dlynn s.
North Plains, OR
Love this product. Makes my skin texture smoothr. Evens my skin tone. A notable improvement after using
Harri W.
This serum is nothing less of amazing!
Makes such a difference to skin look and texture...and this product is just quality.
janice k.
fort eustis
I bought this product to see if my dark spot disappered and it does help. It takes awhile before i see any improvement on my face but it works. Just little pricey. I love all clinique products its so gentle on my skin. Would recommend this to a friend and I definately buy it again.
Megan H.
De Pere, WI
I received this serum as a sample from an order and I used it till it was done. I noticed my skin tone was much more even--I have combination skin and also very sensitive and acne-prone and this worked wonderfully!
Liz C.
Duxbury, MA
This serum makes your skin feel velvety smooth and doesn't make your face look shiny. It also seems to fill in fine lines so that you look younger. You only need a small amount each time, which is good because it's not cheap. I usually save this stuff for first thing in the morning before I put on makeup, or on days I don't have time to apply much makeup.
Sandrita P.
Hollywood
It is very good to take care of the skin of the ristro from a young age so when one is older it will not have as many wrinkles..
Hannah W.
This is a great serum and is good for everyone. Whatever skin concern you have this can help you. I always use this morning and night. This is very gentle. It even helps to prevent future aging in the skin. You can't go wrong with this serum.
Jenna S.
Battlefield
I love this!! Only have to use a tad to have big results! i would recommend this to everyone! It may be a little pricey... but it definitely met my expectations! I will buy again soon!
Maria M.
I love this. So much so I have 2 back ups. My skin is so healthy and even. My skin is smooth and feels amazing
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.