BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
evelyn M.
Petal, MS
Great product. I absolutely love clinique. This product is the best thing ever. I use it for my fine lines and around my eyes usually. I could tell a difference within a week of using it.
Chelsea A.
Anchorage
I have been using this serum for years as preventative maintenance. It has a very light scent but nothing like some serums I've used. My skin is brighter and some of my imperfections have diminished since using it. I love that I can use it under makeup and with other skincare products. I haven't found anything that it reacts poorly with. I will continue to repurchase this. For reference, my skin type is combination. I sometimes get oily throughout the day but also get dry patches, especially on my nose. I do not have sensitive skin.
Christian P.
Santa Barbara
This is the best serum I have ever used. I’m beginning to see sun damage and fine lines as I enter my mid twenties and this serum has made a huge difference. It is so gentle and effective. I have bought it several times and go through every bottle
Alayna R.
Burton , MI
This one has helped fade my acne scares so much already and it has only been a few weeks. This always help repair and prevent fine lines and wrinkles. Works perfect under makeup. Using after moisturizer so product and absorb deeper
Sydney M.
Sterling Hts, MI
LOVE. any age group can use this product. it is so good for pores, texture, fine lines and wrinkles, evening out the skin tone, and much more. I use this product daily and have gone through 3 tubes of it.
Kara S.
Cleveland
Works on lines/wrinkles, firming/lifting, dark spots, and radiance. I love it! Feels like liquid silk. I look forward to using it 2x a day
Jesicca R.
Old Town
I wish I could have this product on hand at all times.Love it. gently gets the job done. I dont mind the smell. Made my skin soft, plum and lovely.
Kendra B.
Am I the only one who loves this stuff ?
I feel like this doesn’t get the love it deserves!
This stuff is AMAZING! Got a sample and I went out and bought some. I love this stuff so much. It does everything it says. My skin thanks me for this!
Jillian D.
I received a sample of this serum in a Clinique bonus bag, which is one of the best ways to sample some of Clinique's more expensive skincare without biting the bullet on a bigger purchase sight unseen. I don't know how I'm going to live without it, because I've never had a product that worked so well on my skin.

I have olive skin that tans easily in summer but also shows dark marks from acne and sun damage. I recently had a bad bout of acne on my forehead that left dark blotches that nothing would get rid of. This serum, along with a daily and nightly moisturizing routine and weekly exfoliation, has significantly reduced the look of my dark pigmentation. I was shocked at the results and I think it's time to buy the full size.
Preston S.
Sparks, NV
This literally saved my skin. I had really bad scarring on my face due to acne. And I decided to try this product out. This product has helped with reducing the appearance of my scars, even out my skin tone, and brought back a lot of glow to my face. This product is simply amazing and I will keep buying this for the rest of my life.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.