BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Natalie C.
Apple Valley, CA
Love this serum it keeps my face looking great and healthy it's effective I've been using it non stop and it's great after I wash my face
Emily L.
Daytona Beach, FL
I really love this product. It makes my skin feel soft and glowing. It also last a long time since you don't need much to cover your face.
Nicole K.
Phoenix, AZ
I had signs of wrinkles and this helped them look less and less visible. Was given a sample and ended up buying a large size at Macy's.
Jessica G.
Salem, OR
Most amazing smart serum, aging ever!!!! Affordable , and worth it saw resolute in a couple days and I used it two - three times a day
Emily C.
Destrehan, LA
This product reduces lines and wrinkles and also acts as a preventive. I love the way my face looks and feels after using this product!
Jennifer C.
Saint Louis, MO
Love it. Again the price for such. Small amount is high but the product is completely worth it. Nothing I have tried has work as well.
Jenitia H.
Kilgore, TX
This cream tightens and tones my skin especially in the neck area it's smells ok it doesn't burn it makes my skin look and feel younger
Shery C.
This serum didn't break me out or cause any issues, but aside from being pricey it did not do much for my skin. I would not repurchase.
Ana S.
As a woman in her late 30's, I have been using this product for lines on my forehead for the last 7 months.  I think it's been helping.

Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
I love this product!!!! Sometimes I wear it under my makeup and sometimes I just wear it in the house and it makes my skin feel amazing
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.