BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Shirley A.
Warwick, RI
A little goes a long way. This goes on south and dried quickly. I love using this morning and night and have seen a difference in my skin texture
Marian C.
Portland, OR
I have been using this for the past three weeks and love it. It leaves my skin soft and refreshed and you only need to use a very small amount.
Erin B.
Cambridge , MA
Clinique always makes me feel like I'm getting fresh products . I like serums and it's not oily but not sure about this one the jury is still out
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
Really light serum like it better then loreal. leaves my face really soft face. and not oily. would recommend this for people that have oily skin
Amanda S.
Leesville, SC
This product is fabulous! I love it! The more I've used it the softer my skin feels. I have super sensitive skin and this is the best product.
Stephanie H.
Horn Lake
Now this stuff here is the bomb. It works wonders on my skin. The results are amazing if you follow the instructions. I Love this product. ❤❤❤❤
Bettye R.
Philadelphia, TN
Worked great on acne scars and love the thinness of product .used this day and night and could see a big change with in the first two weeks !!
Melissa A.
Chatham , VA
This product provides overnight results!! I love the way my face looks and feels after using it! Smoother, softer, imperfections less apparent!
Catherine D.
Sarasota, FL
Has helped lessen my datk spots, helped tighten my skin and brighten! Silky smooth putting it on and a pump morning and night is all you need!
Tara M.
Tomball, TX
This stuff is HEAVEN!!!! It is so soft, smooth, and creamy. I love this serum so much. I put it on after using all my clinique products. 10/10!
Amanda T.
Dose it tighten skin as well
Crystal B.
Rutherfordton, NC
Winter time is rough on my skin and it gets dry and flaky, will this help with that and help with wrinkles and deep pores?
Nicole O.
How does this product work? What does it do?
Evelyn C.
Denver, CO
How long does this product take to show results?
Ivana C.
Pompano Beach, FL
What is this exactly for? And how do you use it?