BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Erin B.
Cambridge , MA
Clinique always makes me feel like I'm getting fresh products . I like serums and it's not oily but not sure about this one the jury is still out
Marian C.
Portland, OR
I have been using this for the past three weeks and love it. It leaves my skin soft and refreshed and you only need to use a very small amount.
Payton M.
van buren
It was ok I didn’t really like the texture of it but I still used it and even though I really didn’t like it i thought that it helped pretty well
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
Really light serum like it better then loreal. leaves my face really soft face. and not oily. would recommend this for people that have oily skin
Tara M.
Tomball, TX
This stuff is HEAVEN!!!! It is so soft, smooth, and creamy. I love this serum so much. I put it on after using all my clinique products. 10/10!
Stephanie H.
Horn Lake
Now this stuff here is the bomb. It works wonders on my skin. The results are amazing if you follow the instructions. I Love this product. ❤❤❤❤
Catherine D.
Sarasota, FL
Has helped lessen my datk spots, helped tighten my skin and brighten! Silky smooth putting it on and a pump morning and night is all you need!
Melissa A.
Chatham , VA
This product provides overnight results!! I love the way my face looks and feels after using it! Smoother, softer, imperfections less apparent!
Amanda S.
Leesville, SC
This product is fabulous! I love it! The more I've used it the softer my skin feels. I have super sensitive skin and this is the best product.
Sandra K.
Easton, PA
I use this serum and love it. It works wonders for my skin and its fabulous. It goes on nicely and you can see a dramatic difference overnight.
Nicole C.
Does this work and worth the money?
Amy C.
I've been wanting to try this repair serum. Has anyone tried it and what was your outcome? Does it leave your skin feeling oily?
Maria G.
Douglas , AZ
Age is recommended to start using it?
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking for something that'll help my mom's dark spots to be corrected. Would this help? And is it worth the price?
L B.
San Bernardino, CA
Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it if you recommended this product.