BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Payton M.
van buren
It was ok I didn’t really like the texture of it but I still used it and even though I really didn’t like it i thought that it helped pretty well
Erin B.
Cambridge , MA
Clinique always makes me feel like I'm getting fresh products . I like serums and it's not oily but not sure about this one the jury is still out
Marian C.
Portland, OR
I have been using this for the past three weeks and love it. It leaves my skin soft and refreshed and you only need to use a very small amount.
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
Really light serum like it better then loreal. leaves my face really soft face. and not oily. would recommend this for people that have oily skin
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
I think it is a very good cream for skin care is perfect this serum leaves your skin soft and silky hydrated is perfect for skin care at night
Stephanie H.
Horn Lake
Now this stuff here is the bomb. It works wonders on my skin. The results are amazing if you follow the instructions. I Love this product. ❤❤❤❤
Catherine D.
Sarasota, FL
Has helped lessen my datk spots, helped tighten my skin and brighten! Silky smooth putting it on and a pump morning and night is all you need!
Melissa A.
Chatham , VA
This product provides overnight results!! I love the way my face looks and feels after using it! Smoother, softer, imperfections less apparent!
Tara M.
Tomball, TX
This stuff is HEAVEN!!!! It is so soft, smooth, and creamy. I love this serum so much. I put it on after using all my clinique products. 10/10!
Lamia K.
This is a great product. My mom uses it everyday and she loves it. She went through 3 bottles already. Works great and makes diffrance on skin.
Amanda T.
What dose it do for the skin dose it tighten skin and tone as well really interested in the product
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Did you see improvements in your skin after using for a few weeks?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one? Also my skin is very oily so I have to avoid most of the cream products.
Tina P.
El Centro, CA
Has anyone tried this serum? Does it work?
erii m.
I have been looking for a serum that has no smell and is light weight but can people with sensitive skin use this product? because I have eczema during winter and extremely dry skin