BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
lilian o.
Apple Valley
I love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling baby soft and after continuous use my spots has started to fade. I've been using it for over 6 months
Hannah F.
Lagrange, GA
This Product has done Wonders On My skin. Absolutely s repair serum and HAS helped my skin tremendously. I do not have great skin...by far! Adore!
Erin G.
Great serum to use daily, and makes my skin feel hydrated and refreshed. I have a ton of fine lines under my eyes, and this didn't seem to help it
Tara H.
Knightdale, NC
Clinique Smart serum is literally the best serum ever. I am in my early 40s and have hormonal breakout outs. Smart Serum helps to keep acne at bay.
Works amazing and smells amazing. I have some dark spot and got rid of them by using this every night and morning with my normal skin care routine!
Maria D.
I saw a difference in my complexion in a couple of weeks, it's also a very light wheight product it's not greasy at all and it won't break you out
Nicole H.
Mount Pleasant, TX
This item here is heaven. It addresses the four signs of aging: Lines and wrinkles, uneven skin-tone, loss of elasticity, and lifting and firming.
Ashley D.
Kansas City, MO
I used to use All About Eyes, which is an amazing product but this is so much better for my dark circles. The product is totally worth the money!!
Alejandra M.
Not cheap, but for the value & quality of the product it's definitely worth every penny Clinique Smart™ Custom-Repair Serum
K D.
Hackensack, NJ
Absolutely adore this item! It is a multi-tasking wonder that I cannot do without. Yes, it is a bit pricier than a drugstore item but so worth it.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.