BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
This serum feels soo good on your skin. I definitely have noticed better skin tone and more moisturized skin after around 3 days of use. Has brightened my skin tone slightly although I wouldn't say it took away my uneven skin tone completely. My skin feels smooth and and soft without being too sticky, meaning I can always layer sunscreen/ moisturizes on top.
Lyndxe Z.
Landers, CA
First of all, let me start off by saying I LOVE this serum. I am 30, with combination skin, and some fine lines and blemishes. I have a daily skin care routine with the Clinique 3-step system already, but adding this completely transformed my skin! A little bit goes a long way, so don't let the price tag scare you off. It's ultra hydrating, smooth, and leaves no residue. Within weeks I noticed smoother, more blemish-free skin. This will always be a part of my daily skin care routine!
Nunna Y.
Exton, Pa
I used to use this a while back and liked it very much. As I got older, however, my skin seemed to prefer less silicone based products, so I stopped using it. It's reasonably priced for a good product, and if your skin likes it, it may be worth a try! I really liked it until my skin changed.

The product itself is lightweight and soaks right in. I have combo skin and it seemed to hydrate my skin without making it feel oily. It has no scent, which I like, because I have very sensitive skin. Overall a solid product for the right person.
Dawn M.
I first got the clinique smart , custom repair serum as a sample with a clinique purchase. I really love it, it goes on so smoothly like silk. It's non greasy and you can definitely feel your skin feeling more supple and softer. I would definitely recommend.
Nawal G.
Hoover, AL
I love clinique products it is the only line that I can use that doesn't break me out. I have had so much trouble in the past trying to find products that work and clinique products really do. This product made my skin feel amazing when I used it the first couple times after that I didn't feel a difference it didn't hurt my skin or anything I just thought it wasn't helping. I don't recommend this product but clinique has so many great products!!!
Brooke C.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this as a free gift once and did not think it was a product I really needed but once I tried it, I was hooked! The product really made a difference for my complexion - making it brighter, smoother and overall more radiant! I the serum extremely soft and has a texture that sort of reminds me of velvet and just leaves your face leaving absolutely glorious and supple. I highly recommend using the product at night when you sleep!
Katie W.
Our local Clinique department shared this tester with me! I love it! It feels amazing! Super duper effective! I see my dark spots (bad tanning beds 15 years ago😕) fading!! Yippee! I received the tester at our local Goody's department store in Pikeville, Ky. Clinique always has excellent packaging & great offers! I totally recommend! XO #MusesOfInfluenster
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I have been using various Clinique items for years! I love many of the makeup products, but am not a fan of the skincare line targeted to lines and wrinkles. I've recieved this item a couple times as a free bonus with purchase and do not think it does much for the maturing skin. I have not seen any good results; although, I've tried it many times! In fact, I currently have an "unopened" one sitting unused in my cabinet.
Sarah L.
I received one of these as a gift and I've got to say that as much as it isn't too bad, it's not exactly great either. I have extremely sensitive skin and this product was well-made that it didn't irritate my skin or make it break out, but I also didn't notice any signs of "repair" either. It was worth trying since I haven't used Clinique since I was a teenager but I wasn't too enthusiastic from its lack in results.
Kendal W.
Adding this product to your skin care routine will be the best decision youve ever made! I was hesistant to buy it so the lady at the counter gave me a small 1 oz gift with my purchase so I could try it before i spent so much money. I fell in love over night! Ive used it twice a day and my skin looks incredible. My enlarged pores and fine lines have been almost completely erased. This is a product thats more than worth the money!! if youre on the fence about purchasing this product, DO IT!! You wont regret it!!
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.