BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Amanda C.
Orlando, FL
My fine lines are diminished after using this for a month, I use it after my moisturizer *pro tip from my sister who works as a counter manager for Clinique.
Rachel M.
Etowah, TN
Seemed to really help my skin. Evened the tone and clarity of my skin. Didn't feel like my skin was weighed down with product. No strong smell. Not greasy.
Ellie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Bought this for my mom for Christmas and she's in love. She actually texted me about how it helped the circles under her eyes and evened out her skin tone.
Penny H.
This product is amazing it actually corrects problems on your skin. Got a blemish after applying this it is gone in a day.it softens and smooths your skin.
holly s.
avondale
I have been using this for a month now and it is pricey, but I don’t feel like it is doing anything, I will be looking for another anti-aging product soon
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
Sure it's pricey. But a little bit goes a long way. I definitely see a difference. This serum seems to be more effective than any type of cream I.ve tried.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
This is awesome!
I had some dark spots from tanning and acne scars I couldn't get rid of.
over about a couple months of using this they faded tremendously.
Caleah H.
I love this product. Its has a easy one pump container that doesn't give too much serum but a good amount to use at a time. Its something i would buy again
Sabrina D.
Hempstead, NY
The serum was hydrating, it felt like smooth silk when applying to my face.

I used it in my morning routine.

I received a lot of compliments about my skin.
Gabby S.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this product for my mother and it works well. It takes time for it to work. She uses it in her nightly routine before she goes to bed it is light
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.