BY CLINIQUE

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Shannon B.
I haven't found this to do much for my skin. I have used it in sample size pretty regularly now and for the money I can't say it has done anything remarkable.
This cream made my skinny amazing I had used for 5 days was very much more that I had expected!loved after that five days my skin was looking smooth and fresh
Hannah B.
Buy this! It helps my skin so much! I have normal skin and still it helped so much! It gives my face an amazing feel and keeps my skin looking clean and fresh.
Vishelle M.
Copperas Cove, TX
Really handy for in the go fix ups! Really hydrating and nice! I recommend! I found it at my Local ulta store!! It does really good job and keeping a dewyglow
Rachel G.
Knoxville
Not impressed with this product. I don't feel it's any better than a cheaper alternative that you could buy from your local drugstore. I was very disappointed!
Katherine C.
Doesnt feel tacky or greasy after use but I haven't seen any difference in my skin since I've used it . I may have to use it longer to see a notable differnce
Haydee S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Got this as a surprise from the hubby and man oh man! I use it day and night. Does not clog my pores. It's not to heavy to use with another moisturizer either!
Kassandra B.
Hazard, KY
This product is very creamy and gentle substance. It has great packaging. I love the pump it makes it easy to use. I would defiantly recommend it to a friend.
Karissa S.
Clifton, NJ
Perfect at keeping my face nice & moisturized. A little goes a long way. I usually pump two small squirts of the serum into my moisturizer and I looooveeeee it
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
This product worked great for me. It made my skin seem better the more I used it. I would recommend this product. Clinique Smart™ Custom-Repair Serum
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??