BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Josephine R.
san antonio, TX
Made my skin bright and smooth. loved the smell and texture .Would buy again great value .Effective will be using daily.First time user and it was worth the price.
Megan H.
De Pere, WI
I received this serum as a sample from an order and I used it till it was done. I noticed my skin tone was much more even--I have combination skin and also very sensitive and acne-prone and this worked wonderfully!
Hannah K.
Pleasant Hill, MO
This product works on all concerns, wrinkles, age prevention, radiance, I also felt like it made my pores smaller and it definitely helped with my discoloration.
Shiela n.
Mayville
I love how it feels going on, how it makes my skin feel. Pleasant smell. Feels so smooth, my face feels soft, makes me not want to put any thing on top of it. Great oroduct.
Marguerite P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This serum is literally youth in a bottle I over love this serum. At first I was really skeptical about using the serum for the first time but as I read more reviews about it I've heard a lot of good things and I decided to try it and boy was I happy I tried it I seen results almost immediately or within a week with my dark spots didn't have much lines but it made my skin feel very soft and the fact that I know that it will prevent fine lines and wrinkles in the future I love this product.
Kady R.
Stoneham, MA
I absolutely love this, I use this every night before bed. My skin is much softer when I wake up, fine lines aren't as noticeable. I have seen results after using s few weeks.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this so much! Definitely notice some improvements with my skin extremely affordable and nice packaging I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new serum that's going to make a difference
Yeani C.
I really love this serum. It's exactly what it's describing itself to be in my opinion- custom. No matter what problem I'm having it seems to pull my skin together, hydrate, calm, repair, and anything else I need at the time. I've used this when I have mini rash like break out areas, large individual cystic blemishes, terribly dry skin, oiliness, wrinkles, dark spots (new and old), and it always leaves my skin feeling much better in the morning than when I went to sleep. It's very gentle, and has never reacted poorly with any other products I use (benzoyl peroxide, aczone, omega oils, etc). I will say it's more of an all over general wellness serum than a targeted serum for say, wrinkles, or puffiness. Very similar conceptually to shiseido ultimune, which I'm switching from to this because it reacted with my other products. Definitely a new regular in my skincare routine.
Joselin V.
Brigitte M.
miami, Hialeah florida
I can wear it under makeup. My skin is smoothr and almost immediately addressed the redness and flakiness. My dark spots are fading as well as acne spots and the oiliness in T-zone seems to be less at the end of the day. I have not noticed a result in my brow furrow but overall my skin seems to be firmer. My skin has responded favorably after a week
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??