BY CLINIQUE #92 in Face Serums

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Alisha P.
I had a deluxe sample of this and I really liked it. If I can find on sale I may purchase the full size. I have oily skin and this worked nicely as a primer under makeup and did not cause any breakouts.
Erin B.
Baltimore
Love the way this feels on my skin! And the price is great especially for being a high end brand! This is one of my must have serums! It's so gentle and it doesn't take much! Such a good value!
Missy M.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is a good product for the aging skin. It has been nice as a base before I use my moisturizer. I think it has helped with some brown spots that I have acquired from too much sun. I would definitely repurchase!!
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
This has a nice consistency and feels good on your skin but I didn't notice any difference in my skin. This is a very pricey product.. I can get moisture from cheaper products that work the same.
mcstinson S.
Rochester
I use Clinique Smart™ Custom-Repair Serum in the morning my CC foundation and my skin feels great! I also use the Clinique Smart Night™ Custom-Repair Moisturizer at night.
Luz S.
Thsi was a great product! I purchased it back in march of last yr and haven't been able to repurchase. But i really liked the way it felt on skin and was seeing a slight difference in my skin.
Kaila D.
Kaneohe, HI
Ok ladies and gentlemen are you interested in a product that WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, or your face?! I am not kidding, this is by far the greatest investment that anyone could make. There is no smell for all you sensitive skin users. Feels very soft when applied to the skin. I use this two times a day and within DAYS, not lying to you at all, I noticed a difference in my skin.
Let me just tell you about my skin. I feel that I am acne prone, and I figured out why. My skin was thirsty! I needed something that stays on my skin that doesn't eventually make my face look oily. Cause no body wants to walk around sparkling like the vampires in Twilight. This product makes me look matte! Along with that, because of my acne I had a tendency to get acne scars and couldn't find a product that would help diminish the discoloration. Now that it has been about 3 weeks using this product I am noticing a difference! I don't think you would be disappointed with this product. It will forever and always be a product that I NEED!
Sydney M.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE. any age group can use this product. it is so good for pores, texture, fine lines and wrinkles, evening out the skin tone, and much more. I use this product daily and have gone through 3 tubes of it.
Keri C.
Vernon, TX
I really like this product I thought it did great around my eyes I saw a difference instantly, the only problem is I'm allergic to it it broke me out so I had I stop using it
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
me encanta este producto , la verdad es que he probado otros que son un poco mejor , pero este ya es la segunda vez que lo adquiero porque a pesar de tener un costo un poco elevado su calidad es bastante buena, deja una piel super hidratada y sumamente suave prometiendo reparar los defectos que tengas en ella, como pequeñas manchas o líneas de expresión , aun no he visto grandes avances en ese aspecto pero tengo poco tiempo usando este frasco , el anterior fue hace mucho tiempo atrás, pero lo que si es que mi piel se siente mas lozana , y llena de vitalidad, me encanta!! Y lo vuelvo a comprar cada vez que lo termino
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back