BY CLINIQUE

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Amanda T.
This product was okay. My skin felt nice and moisturized, but I did not notice any visible differences in the slight wrinkles around my eyes. Probably best used a preventative measure!
Michelle M.
Bronx, NY
Super gentle, not heavy or greasy. Melts on yo skin easily. Feels light. I have gone through 1 bottle of this and this is a great value for its price. The packaging is doable but the pump could improve.
Rebecca M.
GLEN ELLYN, IL
I actually really like this. I am not usually a fan of something one based serums but this really hydrates and makes
My skin fell nourished and like it is making a difference over time
Shakira M.
After trying a couple of free samples (which I LOVE that Clinique is so
generous with!) and falling in love with the way it felt on my skin, I
ordered a full-size bottle online (which is quick and easy on Clinique's
web site). I stopped reordering after the second bottle, however, as
the benefits didn't seem to justify the cost of the product.
Beth G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Smart is probably the best all around serum in clinics line. It does the most out of all of the serum's. As a former consultant at Clinique this is the best product I've ever used.
Tara P.
Olney, MD
I use this serum at night and I notice my skin is softer in the morning. It does not clog my pores. It mixes well with Clinique dramatically different moisturizer.
Karla M.
Chandler, AZ
I received this sample with a purchase at Clinique. Immediate effects within a few days. Silky looking skin, brighter and smooth. Cannot give it 5 stars because it is too pricey.
Nia J.
McDonough , GA
honestly I really don't see a change and maybe that's because I'm kind of younger but I don't really see exchange my mom does enjoy it but I don't so I will not be able to tell you
Gigi B.
Wailuku, HI
I love my smart Serum!!!! I worked for clinique for over a year and that was my favorite gratis gift!!! I even bought it after I stopped working. Best thing at a department store!
Jamie B.
Racine, WI
My face is tighter and way more toned since I have been using the smart custom repair serum. It's worth every penny. I'm so glad that I finally found a product that works so well.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.