BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Angie E.
Franklin Park, IL
Like it, used every night after cleansing my face. Now sure if its it's making a difference bit it feels nice, smells nice and skin feels softer after using. Would recommend
Iryna M.
E Brunswick, NJ
This is an amazing serum. I have a deluxe sample that's still going strong and it's been a month. I used to have little bumpy like texture on my cheeks, they're now completely gone, and this is the only thing I've changed/added to my routine. It's expensive but I will def be purchasing the full size.
Laura V.
This serum is amazing, even after one use my skin felt so soft and the next morning my skin looked better.  It's a little expensive but in my opinion it's worth it!
Alyssa G.
This serum works SOOOO very well!!! I have sensitive skin that is combination, and this helps to neutralize my skin along with giving it ultimate softness. Absolutely love it!
Theresa I.
Westmont, IL
I am a huge fan of clinique. This products really makes a difference. It totally met, even exceeded my expectations. Their products are very gentle. I purchased at macy's.
Britanny A.
Hialeah, FL
Works really great on skin. Must be put on Twice a day for better affect. Morning & night. Massage onto face me let it dry for a few minutes before applying anything else
Sara B F.
Fort worth, TX
I love this product! I have terrible brown spots in the summer months and though this is created for aging it helps so much with the dark pigment. It's a bit pricey but SO good!
Tabby S.
Lancaster
I'm actually a big fan of this. It helped with the dark circles under my eyes and feels really nice. I like the pump method better than sticking my hand in like a lot of products and its pretty.
Tammie H.
Springfield, MO
I love this stuff I got it as a sample then used that and bought more it is amazing the change in my face the way it looks spots gone wrinkles and the texture love love
Bria G.
Duncannon
It's very good and you can feel it tingling. You can buy at Ulta or Sephora. I would purchase again however the price was too expensive for the amount of product you got.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.