BY CLINIQUE

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Turbo H.
After 2 months of use I noticed a considerable reduction in lines and wrinkles and improvement in skin texture. I did not notice reduction in dark spots or evening of skin tone.
Courtney M.
Meridian , MS
Loved this! It did not dry my face out or make it oily. It was very gentle. I received a sample size from Dillard's so I don't know how much a full size is, but I would probably purchase it if it is pricey.
O M.
For me, serum is the best, you can use morning and night, is for all ages, and you feel and see the changes in your skin, since the Friday you use! I recommend 1000% this product!! And all Clinique products, I use makeup and creams!,
Gabby K.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this mainly on my forehead for over 6 months and don't see a difference in my wrinkles and fine lines. It does feel great on my skin but I'm not sure about the results. I got this as a part of a Clinique set at Macy's.
Felicia S.
TORNADO, WV
This product is literally life changing. I wear it after I have cleansed my skin at night and it does a great jobs at custom repairing your skin. I noticed a difference in my skin after 2 weeks of use.
Madison P.
Conway, AR
I love this serum! I'm in my early twenties so I'm not real worried about wrinkles. I love it for my dark spots on my face! It has a very gentle formula that works on my face and I use it every night.
Taryn C.
Portland, OR
This was the first anti aging product I tried, and I wanted to like it because I am a big Clinique skin care fan. Unfortunately, I've had products that worked just as well but at a lower price point. If it ever went down in price, I'd definitely give it another shot, but for me the results weren't worth it.
Kaelyn C.
I noticed a difference in my dark spots within days. I can't say much for wrinkles because I use it as more of a preventative product but I have noticed a difference in the fine lines I do have though. the technology in it is awesome.
Gina K.
I have used Clinique products since I was 15 years old, I'm 49. I started using this about a year ago and this product helps with the texture and brightness of your skin. I really like Clinique skincare. It works and is priced well.
Laura B.
Dallas, TX
I got a sample of this in the mail with the rest of my order and fell in love! I really want to order more but have been hesitant because of the price. I really want to start using this again. It made my skin so smooth and lovely!
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.