BY CLINIQUE

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Honestly you can do a lot better, it sits on the skin rather than sinking in and it smells amazing but that is the only benefit of the product. Literally any cheaper product (most products are cheaper than this one) is a better product than this.
Jess H.
Olive Hill, KY
I got a trial size of this product and used it every night for about a week. I like how it made my face look, the smell and the texture. My only issue was I felt like it was a little more drying that I am used to.
Shayla T.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I absolutely love this serium! I have dry skin at times so it often begins to look dull in the colder months. The serum does the trick. It has a pink iridescent tint to it so it adds a littl glow to your skin.
Kristen K.
GREENFIELD , IN
Works great, very silky and smooth when applying to skin. Do notice it takes a little more than other brand serums to spread completely out. Overall good product
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Such an incredible serum. Goes on very smooth, absorbs nicely and never feels greasy. A little pricey for me, but I could definitely tell a difference in my skin.
Elise J.
Twin Falls, ID
This makes my face so soft and smooth all day long. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it every day on my face before I put on my makeup. I recieved it as a free item when purchasing clinique makeup. This free item exceeded my expecations. I would definitely buy it again!
Danielle K.
Jenison, MI
I love this serum. Really left my skin feeling flawless. I only wish that this stuff wasn't so expensive so that I could afford to buy more of it! I got this as a sample from Sephora and I was sad to see it gone.
Alexis M.
Gentry, AR
LOVE this product. I used it every night before I go to sleep and I loved it so much I recommended it to my Mimi. I seen her results and was amazed. I paid quite a bit for it but I think it was worth it. I will continue buying this product.
Marsha W.
Fayetteville, AR
Clinique is a wonderful brand. It's good for sensitive as well as any age skin. I purchase mine at Belks or Dillard's. This brand is a little pricey. I don't always replace when I run out. It works though!
Anna M.
Fayetteville, TN
This Clinique smart custom repair serum is fantastic. It makes my skin feel amazing. I get it locally at a department store in my small town. I am certain I'll be a repeat user. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.