BY CLINIQUE

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines. Patented Clinique Smart technology delivers custom repair for the damage unique to your skin. Other ingredients include a blend of peptides, patented enzymes, natural collagen-boosting ingredients and brightening botanicals.

How To Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night.
  • Pump 2-3 times.
  • Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area.
  • Follow with your targeted moisturizer.
  • TIP: Mornings, follow with sunscreen to maximize results.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Meg P.
Minneapolis, MN
I liked this product at first, and it did make my skin feel really nice. I saw some improvement in my acne scarring. However, I feel like the results plateaued after a while.
Vasty M.
McAllen ,
My mother loves this product, I had boughten this specifaclly for me, but after the second use I didn't think I had to keep using it due to results. So I passed it on to my mother and she is in love!
Laurie D.
This leaves your skin feeling like a baby's bottom! It's incredible! I use it every single night before bed and when I wake up, my skin looks and feels like a million dollars!
Lauraa E.
I have only used a sample of this product but I noticed an almost instant plumpness to my skin. It glides on nicely and isn't greasy and I definitely noticed an improvement in skin tone and lustre
Misty D.
Riverside, CA
I've been using this for a couple of weeks. I like the way it goes on and leaves my skin feeling silky. I am giving this 3 stars because I haven't noticed any changes to my skin yet. I think I need to give it a bit more time. Maybe I'll give an update in a couple of weeks.
Lorena B.
This Clinique repair serum is perfect for the hair as it leaves it soft and silky and reduces frizz. If you are one of those who has thick and wavy hair dare to use it and you will see how your hair will look loose and shiny. 100% recommended.
Faith M.
Columbus, OH
I want to preface with I probably am not using this consistently enough to see results. However, I find it to be hard to put makeup over, so I won't use in the morning then often forget to use at night. The formula though never irritates my skin and is very smooth and silky.
Kelsey A.
The serum goes on very smooth. I don't use it all the time but it's really moisturizing and soft. I would recommend it if you want to avoid too many wrinkles in the future
Katie m.
Apex, NC
Its alright. It moisturizes your skin but barley. And has no specific use. It would be easier to get a cheaper regular moisturizer for the same effect. And it is a little out of budget. So I do not recommend. And will not buy again. Maybe Ill try it again if its improved.
Lauren S.
Coto De Caza, CA
I feel like this didn't do much even after I used it for a month! Maybe it was just how I was applying it, but I'm not sure! I just got anothe sample so I'll try it again!
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??