BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Faith M.
Columbus, OH
I want to preface with I probably am not using this consistently enough to see results. However, I find it to be hard to put makeup over, so I won't use in the morning then often forget to use at night. The formula though never irritates my skin and is very smooth and silky.
Lauraa E.
I have only used a sample of this product but I noticed an almost instant plumpness to my skin. It glides on nicely and isn't greasy and I definitely noticed an improvement in skin tone and lustre
Lauren S.
Coto De Caza, CA
I feel like this didn't do much even after I used it for a month! Maybe it was just how I was applying it, but I'm not sure! I just got anothe sample so I'll try it again!
Misty D.
Riverside, CA
I've been using this for a couple of weeks. I like the way it goes on and leaves my skin feeling silky. I am giving this 3 stars because I haven't noticed any changes to my skin yet. I think I need to give it a bit more time. Maybe I'll give an update in a couple of weeks.
Jennifer B.
Derwood, MD
I absolutely love this serum. I have used it for the past year and it has brightened,l and smoothd my complexion. It helps with fine line, as well as keeps my occasional cystic acne at bay. When I first started using it, numerous people told me was skin was glowing!
Tammy R.
This serum helps my skin to get back its moisture and brightness especially after a long day of wearing makeup. It's the last step I take in my skincare routine at night
Gianna G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is absolutely phenomenal. I love how effective it is, I got this in a gift set, and have bought it ever since. It's quite pricey, however. The product completely balanced out my skin tone, I used to wear foundation but stopped after using this product.
Danniela H.
Perris , CA
I've been secretly borrowing this product from my mother. Does wonders on the cheek and eye area I'm still fairly young but I take precautions you know . A little on the pricey side but when it comes to your youth there's no price.
Louisa T.
San Leandro
I love this lightweight formula. I put it on before going to bed and my skin looks amazing when I get up in the morning. It has helped my acne scars to diminish and keeps my skin firm and supple.
Ryann H.
I'm giving this one star only because this product wasn't applicable to me. It came as a freebie in the Fall 2015 rewards bag. This might be a great product for someone a little older than me, but it had no effect on my skin.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.