BY CLINIQUE

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Trevor H.
I'm not entirely sure what this product did as a whole for my skin but I couldn't stop using it. My skin looked so good after using it. Bright. Soft. But risk if it was the regimin on on. I love the technology behind this product though.
Lais M.
Pullman
I have been using this product for 2 years now and i think that it have improved my skin for sure. I just don't like the package tht much because i can't see if i am getting low on the product or not.
Isa S.
Absolutely positively my favorite product. I bought it at The Clinique counter at Ulta and yes, it is pricey, but absolutely worth it. It took barely a week for my skin to look better without makeup and it brightened up my acne scars!
Tami S.
Le Claire, IA
This product works great! Bought it along with a gift with purchase. It's pricey, but well worth it and with the gift with purchase it was a good deal. Very gentle on my skin!
Latoya M.
Brooklyn, NY
I had first gotten this as an sample
I don't use it everyday because if can of expensive
This brand never disappoint me I alway get good results from they produce that's I only trust them with my face.
Meg P.
Minneapolis, MN
I liked this product at first, and it did make my skin feel really nice. I saw some improvement in my acne scarring. However, I feel like the results plateaued after a while.
Chelsea G.
HUNTSVILLE, TN
I had a sample of this, and it was the best serum I have ever used and as soon as I can i will be purchasing a full sized bottle. It left my skin silky smooth and fresh, I can't wait to see what it will do for my skin when I use it daily.
Greta C.
Brooklyn, NY
Easy to apply and it's packaged in a nice bottle that I can take on the go! It softens the lines around my eyes and face. However, I'm not a big fan of the slight scent it has.
courtney m.
Knoxville, TN
This product leaves your skin feeling absolutely amazing! It is a super light-weight formula that you will love. It has optics in it that give your skin a radiant glow! I use it morning and night and it will not irritate your skin! Goes great with the rest of the smart line.
Cassandra B.
Lorain, OH
This is a great serum to. I use it a few times a week prior to putting on moisturizer. My face is soft a supple each morning. I typically use it in combo with the night cream.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.