BY CLINIQUE #92 in Face Serums

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
I got a sample of this product recently and I am a big fan. It works well on my combo sensitive skin. I can really see a difference after a month of using it every night. Clinique has classic great products
Erika W.
Midlothian, VA
I have always had blotchy skin, but within 5 minutes of applying Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum, my skin tone was evened out and my skin felt like silk. I will never do without this product. You only need a small drop twice a day. It spreads easily and non-greasily across your face.
lizbeth z.
Product is amazing!!! Really helps by lifting your face . Makes sure that your face tone is really nice and smooth throughout your face. This is a real game changer. When being Applied, it goes really smooth. I would totally recommend this product if u are in need of a toner lifting.
Marguerite P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love The Smart Serum honestly I was a bit skeptical on using the product just because of the Anti Aging and of course I thought it wouldn't benefit me. But when I seen that it helped with um anti aging meaning dark spots fading dark spots away and also it has a hint of vitamin C to make your skin look a little bit brighter I was sold Best Serum Ever.
Angelina D.
Murrieta, CA
I really like this serum because it feels catered to my skin. I first tried this as a sample but grew to love it! It is pretty effective at preventing wrinkles on my skin! It is pricey but definitely worth trying if you have mature skin and are looking for an extra boost of youthfulness
Nichole G.
San Juan Bautista, CA
This is such a great serum. I have very dry patches on my checks and this got rid of that in a couple days. It makes your skin feel so hydrated, supple, and smooth! Definitely recommend!
Alixandra D.
Fort Myers, FL
I haven't been using this for long but I do see a big difference in my skin! Normally right before that monthly visitor, I break out like a teenager but since using this, I haven't had any crazy breakouts!
Cassie P.
ANDERSON, SC
This is by far the best serum I've used! It helps with uneven skin tone, loss of elasticity, as well as wrinkles! I cannot say enough god things about this product! It's amazing
Jenessy G.
Herndon, VA
It soaks into the skin and doesn't leave a residue or slides into eyes at night. Haven't noticed a difference in skin texture or color yet, but feel of skin is slightly softer.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
I am a beautiful person. I have a question about the same time. . . . . . . . . . lol An if the person that is not the same as above the same as above the same as above the same as
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back