BY CLINIQUE

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines. Patented Clinique Smart technology delivers custom repair for the damage unique to your skin. Other ingredients include a blend of peptides, patented enzymes, natural collagen-boosting ingredients and brightening botanicals.

How To Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night.
  • Pump 2-3 times.
  • Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area.
  • Follow with your targeted moisturizer.
  • TIP: Mornings, follow with sunscreen to maximize results.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Lisa D.
Woburn, MA
This was a fine morning moisturizerizer for me but it was not enough for what I like to put on in the evening. It did wear nicely under my foundation, but I'll be honest I wasn't wowed by it.
Megan G.
Omaha, NE
I have been using this serum for a few weeks now, and although I haven't really noticed a change I love the way it makes my skin feel! Will continue to use, but not sure if I will repurchase.
Heather B.
Moriarty , NM
Clinique is just one of my all time favorites. The product is amazing, it the only one that I have that my skiname doesn't react to. Sensitive skin is not much fun. So when you find a product it's really hard to switch to something else.
adeline W.
Westland, MI
I've only used this a handful of time, but I have to say. I am noticing a slight difference in the wrinkles forming on my forehead. They are not as deep. The serum is a little moisturizing, and absorbs quickly. There's no noticeable scent, which is always a bonus.
Alejandra C.
Norcross, GA
This product does so many things! I don't have to apply 100 other products! I got this at Macy but I'm pretty sure you can found it other places ! The packing gives of an expensive feel to it. I would recommend to anyone
Eva L.
Los Angeles, CA
After trying a sample of this I liked it I felt like I saw a difference in some fine lines and that it was very moisturizing. I wonder what the longer term results would be. I don't however like that they test on animals.
Janelle T.
Hudson, FL
I first tried these as a sample size in one of the Clinique gift bags and I instantly fell in love. At first, I hoarded the samples but eventually I bought the full size and it's definitely worth the investment. With this product, a little goes a long way and it smoothns and moisturizes your face so well.
Tiffany A.
Simi valley, Ca
This is a must! It's pricey, but it works! And a little goes along way! I recommend it to all of my girlfriends and they are all super happy. It's easy to use and you can find it any nearly any big realtor store in the mall
Sharon C.
Carrollton, TX
I love Clinque!!! This stuff tightened up the lines on my forehead...they were small but after a fresh cleaning and pampering it was the ticket. I have oily skin so it wasn't greasy and gentle.no break outs. Check it out!
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff feels like magic in a bottle to my skin. I can noticeably feel a difference in my skin when I use this product, and I see a difference when I ise it consistently. It's smooths everything out so nicely, I've been hooked since my first sample vial!
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??