BY CLINIQUE

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Pia A.
Buena Park, Ca
How can I convey how much I <3 this serum? I can literally use this on top of my serum and be done! No need for extra moisturizers or anything in between in my opinion. Def on the thicker side of the spectrum. No smell and leaves a velvety soft finish
Heidi S.
Product review for Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum. I used this product for the 1st time and was pleasantly surprised by the results. The product was package well and easy to open. I purchased it at a Clinique retailer. There is really no need for improvement . I would recommend this product.
Luckie M.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
It works wonders. They should rename this magic in a bottle. Its hydrating, refreshing, helps with hyper pigmentation and dark spots. It just helps with the overall quality of your skin. If you are a woman of color, this product is awesome for you.
Sabirah H.
Canton, MI
The product is light weight and non drying. It takes a while to see results. I ordered these items from Macy's and directly from Clinique. It comes in easy no fuss packaging. I was disappointed in the beginning but have grown to like this product. I will recommend to someone who has patience.
Jenny D.
Delmont, PA
I love this stuff. I haven't been using it lately, and I can definitely tell that I haven't done so. I started using it again this week and my face looks clearer and brighter again.
Luz H.
Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum is great, you can use it in the morning of in the night. The product is very gentle with the skin and it is not greasy or oily

I use this product every day
Lucero B.
Mecca, CA
have highly sensitive skin that breaks out at the sight of any other serum I've tried. I had no issues using this product and have noticed a significant reduction to dark spots left behind from break outs but a slightly less significant reduction to fine lines. Overall, highly recommended.
Gracie H.
Willow Grove, PA
I love clinique skin care! I've been using it for years but recently started using this specific product. I will be repurchasing when I run out! It's worth every penny! The packaging is sleek and pretty and the product effectively decreased signs of aging (aka the stupid fine lines on my forehead! Ugh!)
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
I love this serum! I use it AM night after I have applied my AHA (Good Genes or Drunk Elephant Glycolic) and retinol (Dr Brandt). It leaves me skin silly smooth and super hydrated. I have dry skin and i love how it makes my skin feel.
Andrea R.
Denver, CO
I had much higher expectations for this product due to the price. But I feel like it made my face very oily and did not do much. Tried it out a few times and ended up giving it away because I did not like it.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back