BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Katrina M.
Hamden, CT
I am a big fan of Clinique anti-aging and eye repair products, I think they do a really good job. With that being said, this does a pretty solid job with problem areas on my face like scars or scabs. Would purchase again.
Valerie H.
I went into Ulta to try this and it's AMAZING! I but the bullet and purchased a full size and im so happy I did. It helps my skin feel amazing and help reduce wrinkles while making my skin feel supple and smoothe. Beyond happy about this one!
Hannah B.
I love this product. It works very nicely on any skin type and it’s gentle. I am a first time user of the product and i love it. It’s very Effective and does what it should. I would but again. I recommend to others !
Kayla N.
Coventry, RI
this product does work! and it was sent to me by a family member HOWEVER it is extremely pricey. i do believe it does a lot of what it claims but i feel its best to use as night to avoid a heavy feeling on my face
Mars’ A.
Orlando
I have been using this product off and on for 2 years now. I give it a break and then go back to it. Helps in reducing the appearance of spots and evens out skin tone.
I never let it run out without replacing it.
Emily H.
Marquette, MI
This product makes my skin feel fantastic and smooth. I received it as a sample so I’m not sure of the full size price, but I plan on purchasing it! A little goes a long way as well, had my sample for months!
Kenzey C.
Fort Walton Beach
Skin has been looking better and better ever since i started using it! Goes on the face so smooth and light! Leaves face soft and not oily or heavy! One of my favorite Clinique products to use at night time!
Mariah D.
Biloxi, MS
This stuff works wonders. I've always looked for a product to get rid of my red acne marks, and this product did that. It is gentle on the skin, and didn't make me breakout. I would buy this product again!
Ewelina W.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Works great but the price is just to high for its claims. It calmed my skin down & cleared it up but only along side the creams from the brand which dried me out!
Laura F.
Eagle River, AK
I was unimpressed with this product. I used this product for a few months and didn’t see a change in my skin. I purchased this item from Nordstrom’s. However, this product didn’t irritate my skin at all.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.