BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Lana S.
Happy Valley, OR
I actually tried a ten day sample of this stuff. Its a serum that you apply to cleaned face once or twice a day and it helps with wrinkles and maturing skin on the face. I used it for only twenty days but I enjoyed it. Though I hadn't seen such huge difference, I would use it again.
Eva L.
Los Angeles, CA
After trying a sample of this I liked it I felt like I saw a difference in some fine lines and that it was very moisturizing. I wonder what the longer term results would be. I don't however like that they test on animals.
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff feels like magic in a bottle to my skin. I can noticeably feel a difference in my skin when I use this product, and I see a difference when I ise it consistently. It's smooths everything out so nicely, I've been hooked since my first sample vial!
Heather M.
Love the feel of my fave after I use this product. It doesn't seem to really fade any lines but it is keeping new wrinkles from forming and my face very smooth. All without breaking out.
Andrena K.
El Cajon, CA
Purchased this product at Macy's a while back. I usually apply it before I sleep, just after I cleanse, tone, and moisturize my skin. I wake up the next morning with my skin feeling very soft and fresh. Will definitely restock once I run out because it has removed a lot of imperfections on my skin!
Tiffany L.
I got a sample of this with purchase and I enjoyed using it. The formula is very nice and not sticky. It goes on well without needing to tug ot my gentle facial skin. I would recommend this to a friend or family member. Nice, neutral lack of scent as well.
Bryana A.
I got this as as sample size from Sephora and it worked so well I'm going back for the full size! The sample lasted me over 2 months so I can only imagine full size. I saw results within 2 weeks! Definitely recommend
Selina M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is awesome. I'd broken out and got massive dark spots. I didn't treat with a serum for about a month or so and finally decided to invest in one. This cleared up my spots in at least a week and a half! It's awesome.
sadie s.
Woodhaven, MI
This product is great, it is so soft and easily applied to my face!! The wear is gray and it does a very good job at moisturizing. it is not oily and doesn't leave my skin feeling gross
Bailey S.
Normal , IL
Great product. I have young skin but it was given to me as a gift. It totally helped with my acne scaring and they are almost gone after 2 months. This product has accomplished something that I never thought was able.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.