BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Edessa Y.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is amazing! I use it for roughly 3 months per ounce. I noticed a more even complexion in my skin tone and smoother skin. Smart technology is awesome because it talks to your skin cells and repairs what needs to be done. It's the best skin scare in my opinion. It does its job and price point is not too bad.
Ann H.
Tecumseh, MI
In LOVE! Will never stop using this! The only product that has reduced and the size, and lessened the appearance of my dark spots. Thus product exceeded my expectations. It brightens, it firms, it lifts...great all around serum!
Katie S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I really wanted to like this serum, but it made me break out so bad! The texture and weight is really nice and I liked that it treats specific problems but my skin just couldn't tolerate it. I bought this for a great price at TJ Maxx and my husband is currently using it, so I don't feel like it was such a waste.
adeline W.
Westland, MI
I've only used this a handful of time, but I have to say. I am noticing a slight difference in the wrinkles forming on my forehead. They are not as deep. The serum is a little moisturizing, and absorbs quickly. There's no noticeable scent, which is always a bonus.
Christine V.
Chatham, NJ
I found it hard to believe that this would help with wrinkles as well as age spots as promised, but it truly does. I go through this stuff like crazy, I really love it. Took away a star because the Even Better spot corrector is truly even better at spots alone.
Lisa D.
Woburn, MA
This was a fine morning moisturizerizer for me but it was not enough for what I like to put on in the evening. It did wear nicely under my foundation, but I'll be honest I wasn't wowed by it.
John K.
Waunakee, WI
This serum was the first i used and he only is use. This serum quenches my skins thirst after I go through my skin care routine.The price is a little hefty but I manage to splurge every once in a while to get the perfectness my skin feels after using the serum.
Megan B.
Pleasant Hill
Really love this product. It is light weight and doesn't leave my face feeling oily as other serums I have used does. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts a long time. It is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it.
Allison G.
I used the Even Better serum before this product was released, and was so happy with the results, but this serum takes it a step further and gives me even better skin than the Even Better did!
Kerry B.
Gainesville, GA
I use this product to help get rid of acne scars that I have around my cheeks. It reduces the dark spots and divets caused from acne in my ttens. I buy it regularly and will continue to do so. I've purchased it from Macy's and Belk's. The packaging is sleek and attractive.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??