BY CLINIQUE #92 in Face Serums

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Laurel S.
Tampa, Fl
This product is the best serum I have ever used. Great packaging easy to use, I use
Mine in the Morning and
At night only con is it can be pricey! I am a repeat user I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends!
Oybin F.
Hialeah, FL
I used this product everyday even in the morning and night I've been using this product for the past 7 years and I think it's amazing my face has gone through a big transformation since using this product even lightens up the little black spots from the Sun damage it also helps your skin to look refreshed. I just love it
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
Noticed an immediate improvement in my skin's texture. It felt so soft. I have been using it now for several months and it looks more healthy. Fine lines have disappeared. Dark spots have improved, but not faded completely. I will keep using it as it seems to be working and my skin should continue to improve the longer I use it.
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
I used this as a makeup primer and I noticed a difference compared to just using a moisturizer. It definitely helped the texture and of my skin. It is pricey, so I would recommend sampling it before purchasing.
Genesis Q.
The big claim is that this serum can somehow "sense" where your skin needs repair and where it doesn't. It's supposed to be able to identify and then respond to the differing "signals" skin sends when, for example, it's tone is uneven, dark spots are present, and loss of elasticity has occurred.
Jenni M.
It's pretty awesome. I have very T-zone based oily skin, and it helped level out my whole face to normal instead of partly oily/partly dry. I haven't noticed any other changes, but then again I don't have dark spots or wrinkles lol.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
This is a great quality product.  I'm only 26 but I truly felt that this serum helped improve the texture of my skin and reduced the small fine lines I have.  It is expensive but is usually included as a free gift with purchase so I recommend trying it that way!
Sharon K.
Dark spots be gone. Love LOVE LOVE this product. This is a must buy. This lightened all my really old scars and healed my face. The only down side is that its really expensive but its so worth it.
Lexi T.
I am a big fan of this serum created by Clinique and I love how gentle it feels on my skin! This product is one of my first serums I have tried and I still love it. It was definitely effective!
Morgan H.
Washington, DC
If I could afford this product I would use it twice a day. It's incredible. It really does repair the skin. It's just slightly expensive and doesn't always fit in my budget. I cannot recommend this product enough for anyone that can shell out the cash for repair serum.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back