BY CLINIQUE

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines. Patented Clinique Smart technology delivers custom repair for the damage unique to your skin. Other ingredients include a blend of peptides, patented enzymes, natural collagen-boosting ingredients and brightening botanicals.

How To Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night.
  • Pump 2-3 times.
  • Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area.
  • Follow with your targeted moisturizer.
  • TIP: Mornings, follow with sunscreen to maximize results.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
This product made my skin feel heavenly! It doesn't take much, which is nice because it is a little pricey but absolutely worth it! I started using it because I have very dry sensitive skin and it helps me so much!
LJ C.
It is very rare to find a product to correct several things and adhere to different issues but I found it one product!! It moisturized and hydrated throughout my 12 hr + shifts. So amazed with this product and will be picking this up again and again! It goes on light, no sticky mess and is smooth, under my make up, no cakey feeling :) Very pleased!!
Sarah K.
Roseville, CA
It seems to improve my skin, but not enough to make it worth the money. I haven't noticed much change in my fine lines, but the skin tone it getting better. I'm not convinced it's the miracle that they say it is.
Desiree T.
Denton, NC
I love this product. I feel that it works. My screen looks tighter and the fine lines I struggle with aren't noticeable. It is a gentle product with great results. I totally recommend this to anyone looking for skin repair creams!
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
The first few times I used the Clinique smart serum it was incredible, so I purchased a full size when my deluxe sample ran out.  After that, I didn't have much change to my texture, so it was just a  moisturizing serum, and I can find cheaper alternatives from that brand and others.
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this serum, it does miracles for your skin i used it for two weeks and my skin became so clear and my spots faded away. This serum leaves the skin smooth and hydrated. The packaging is so chic. The product is very expensive though. If it was less pricey i would purchase the full size.
Randi K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Makes my skin feel silky and soft. Smell fruity and fresh. Nice and thin so it's easy to wear under make up or alone. Took about a week to see improvement. A little on the expensive side but worth the splurge.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
This is my holy grail! It softens my skin, wrinkles and fine lines! I always get compliments on my young appearance and this is why! Yes, it's pricey but for me, it's worth it especially since it works for me!
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
It feels nice, works well with other facial products, but I'm not really noticing a difference in my skin. I like the texture, scent and consistency but honestly can't tell if it's correcting or helping my skin
solange l.
Hialeah, FL
I have heard a lot about this product. I usually have a lot of redness on my face, specially my cheeks. I am just starting to use it now. A friend of mine actually got it for me so I could try it and see if it worked for me. So far it is ok. I will continue to use it for a longer period of time and see if it actually helps with my redness.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??