BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
solange l.
Hialeah, FL
I have heard a lot about this product. I usually have a lot of redness on my face, specially my cheeks. I am just starting to use it now. A friend of mine actually got it for me so I could try it and see if it worked for me. So far it is ok. I will continue to use it for a longer period of time and see if it actually helps with my redness.
Christina T.
Emeryville, CA
I love my Revitalizing Moisturizer! I always feel so luxurious when I use it. I used to use my grandma's until I got old enough to buy my own. It's great on my skin, and helps me look and feel refreshed. It's definitely a product I'll always buy.
Hannah H.
Lino Lakes, MN
I seriously love this product. I have been using it for over a year and nothing has beat it yet. It really helps with my red spots and some scarring. It also really helps to moisturize and sometimes I use it even as a primer. My skin is really sensitive so I was really glad to find this serum!
Randi K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Makes my skin feel silky and soft. Smell fruity and fresh. Nice and thin so it's easy to wear under make up or alone. Took about a week to see improvement. A little on the expensive side but worth the splurge.
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this serum, it does miracles for your skin i used it for two weeks and my skin became so clear and my spots faded away. This serum leaves the skin smooth and hydrated. The packaging is so chic. The product is very expensive though. If it was less pricey i would purchase the full size.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
My skin didn't agree with this, but as far as formula and hydration goes, I think this was fantastic! It goes on so smoothly and leaves the skin looking plump and feeling soft, wish it didn't break me out :(
Stephanie M.
Homestead, FL
It's an overall good formula for all skin types. It feels light, is very silky, and can double as your foundation primer. The matte-finish formula contains "brightening" mineral pigments for a subtle radiance that softly perks up a dull complexion, a benefit many other serums have, too.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
This stuff is great! I got a sample bottle during bonus time. I used it twice a day and started to see a difference. My skin looked healthier and tighter. Needless to say i went and bought the "big bottle"
Xenia V.
River Grove
Have used once. But did like. Haven't. Use again. Like the texture. How effective effective. It is it works. Immediately. I wouldn't buy it at target or Wal-Mart it is effective. Very nice and ethical. I would tell others to use recommend. To
Melinda R.
Tacoma, WA
I used this for awhile and I'm not sure if noticed a difference at all, the packaging was really nice and cliqnue is always a great price point but once I stopped using it I didn't notice a difference either
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.