BY CLINIQUE

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Zoey J.
This serum is wow. Goes on super nice and without a sticky feeling that some oils give off. Packaging is standard but the pump is much nicer than a dropper for this serum. I also noticed when I use this at night, my makeup goes on so much nicer the next day.
Steffany C.
I like this product a lot! I think it’s improved the texture of my skin. I like using it after the Clarifying Lotion and before Moisture Surge. Clinique is definitely my favorite skincare brands and this is one of the products that’s a staple for me!
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Love this product. This is custom to each person. No one two people will see the same results. It helped my maintain moisture throughout the day. I also noticed that my one dark spot has gone down a bit. I use the whole smart line and love it.
Lilly S.
I like this serum! It is lightweight, and layers so well with all of my other components of my routine - day and night. The only thing I have noticed is that it has developed a minor funky smell - I have had a product in the past with the similar smell, and apparently it is caused by the proteins within the formula so I will attribute it to that!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Love love love!! Worked great for my dry skin. Definitely saw a difference in a few weeks. I used twice a day, everyday. Great, refreshing scent! Not greasy at all! Very lightweight!
Katie S.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is so amazing. I usually hate serums because they almost always never work and brash me out but I saw immediate results with this. My skin is heavily scarred from years of cystic acne and this helped even texture and pigmentation.
Courteney M.
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It feels silky smooth & it helps with all signs of aging. Even thought I have young skin, this product helps prevent “aging” from happening when I do get older. Everyone needs to use this product. You’ll be ever stop!
Melissa M.
I’ve been using this for about a week on my fine lines and deep lines. Fine lines might be getting better, but haven’t notice any difference in my deep lines on my forehead.
LiLi G.
miami, FL
im clearly a huge clinique fan, i feel all their products make the best impact so i keep buying them. anyway! don’t use this serum everyday, but except for days im doing intense cleaning! love how smooth it makes your face feel after
Katrina M.
Latham, NY
I am a big fan of Clinique anti-aging and eye repair products, I think they do a really good job. With that being said, this does a pretty solid job with problem areas on my face like scars or scabs. Would purchase again.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.