BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Aubrey T.
Centralia , Wa
I was using the dark spot remover serum for many years and this came out so i decided to give this a try unfortunately i didn't notice much of a change and for the price I wouldn't buy again I have a half bottle sitting in my bathroom shelf not being used
Nina R.
I have been using this for almost 2 weeks and I've already seen an improvement in my acne scars. They are lighter and smoothr. My face feels lighter and smoothr. I really like that his serum feels almost weightless.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
The first few times I used the Clinique smart serum it was incredible, so I purchased a full size when my deluxe sample ran out.  After that, I didn't have much change to my texture, so it was just a  moisturizing serum, and I can find cheaper alternatives from that brand and others.
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
Love this stuff! I used it all over my face and all my problem areas disappeared. Where I had dry patches on my face it hydrated them. Where I had redness, the red patches disappeared. Best skincare I have used yet!
Val Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Amazing!!!! All I have to say about the Clinique Smart line. It has been the best. My small wrinkles are gone! Done! Don't have any. This has been my favorite. Working for a high end department store I thought high end $300 face creams were the only way. Heck no. This stuff is the best I have come across. I highly recommend to anyone and everyone.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
This product made my skin feel heavenly! It doesn't take much, which is nice because it is a little pricey but absolutely worth it! I started using it because I have very dry sensitive skin and it helps me so much!
jahziel a.
I love this product, Sometimes I wear it under my makeup and sometimes I just wear it in the house and it makes my skin feel amazing but would recommend using it before you go to sleep and feells soft the day after
Kuena M.
San Antonio , TX
I purchased all of the products from the same line. I used them till I finished them because I spent a pretty penny at Macy's. I really didn't experience a big difference on my skin. I definitely didn't repurchase.
Amber G.
Sweetwater, TN
This products feels amazing on your skin and the bottle lasts for a very long time. This product makes my skin feel so smooth! I also have extremely sensitive skin, and this product did not break me out whatsoever.
Nina R.
I have already used this up. it was great to jump start my correction issues. but once the scars faded to a certain point that was it. I've switched back to using Mederma, that had helped to tali remove my spots.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??