BY CLINIQUE

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines. Patented Clinique Smart technology delivers custom repair for the damage unique to your skin. Other ingredients include a blend of peptides, patented enzymes, natural collagen-boosting ingredients and brightening botanicals.

How To Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night.
  • Pump 2-3 times.
  • Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area.
  • Follow with your targeted moisturizer.
  • TIP: Mornings, follow with sunscreen to maximize results.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
This product is great. Clinique products really work without damaging you skin. It is an effective product though not a miracle. The price is good for the quality. I would recommend this product to preserve your skin look and enhance it
Gabriela J.
This as well is such another good serum! I will usually apply before i go to bed or when i wakeup early in the morning to keep my faced clean and moisturized throughout the day. I also tend to use other clinique products with this product.
Charlene T.
Littleton, CO
I like the texture and the smell of the serum. It's a bit pricey compared to other products that CLINQUE sells. It feels nice on my skin and makes my eyes feel cool after I put it on. However, I've been using it for about 1-2 months but I still haven't seen any results yet. I'm open to trying other eye serums to get the best one.
Jamie M.
Batavia, NY
CRAZY EXPENSIVE. Like $89 expensive! It smells weird (it's fragrance free but whatever is in it doesn't smell good whatsoever) it does make my face feel good, as in its not heavy, but o didn't see any result in the 5 months I used it
Beth D.
Minneapolis, MN
I received a free sample of this and unfortunately it did not work with acne prone skin. It made it more irritated so I don not know if it lives up to its claims because I did not use it long enough. But the texture of the serum felt light weight and soft. It would be nice for someone with normal skin who wants to fight aging.
Joyce S.
A great custom repair serum for myself that I have tried in the past it was the first time i had used the product the packaging is nice but the bottle is small a bigger bottle would be nice it is gentle on skin and easy to use. I am not sure that I would buy it again though
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
I LOVE this serum! I bought mine about 4 months ago at the Clinique counter at Belk. It's around 68.00 a bottle I think, but the impact it makes on your skin.... Worth it! It lasts a long time as long as you use the recommend amount!
Alexandra García A.

At the moment a USTAR This product begins a freshness in the skin feels , I use it before bedtime or I forget to use it at night here is the use in the morning before makeup , is light for me, your price is good for fy function leaves no shiny skin ! Totally recommend
Other
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Clinique is my go to skin care line. This stuff is perfect. Lightweight but still moisturizing. You don't need much it goes a long way. You'll notice a big difference once you use it a few nights. I recommend ALL Clinique products :)
Alexandra R.
Encinitas, CA
First got this as a sample from Sephora and can honestly say I fell in love with it. I loved it so much I made sure to gift it to my soon to be sister in law for her birthday with a lot of other goodies, just couldn't keep it to myself
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??