BY CLINIQUE #92 in Face Serums

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Lucy T.
Appleton, WI
The clinique essence that's catered for normal to dry skin is my holy grail essence because it's packed with antioxidants, it's great at prepping my skin for serums, and it's very moisturizing, but I hate the packaging because I prefer a pump. It's annoying having to open the cap and pour it into my hands. I tried this serum and I have to say, I don't really notice any results from this, other than the fact that I really love the ingredients in this and it feels really nice on my skin.
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
This serum is amazing! it is very moisturizing but without causing my skin to become oily. I received this in a gift with purchase and after completing the sample I noticed my skin to feel smooth and the dark spots on my face have started to fade along with some scars I had. It is kind of pricy but definitely worth it.
Wendy S.
Creswell, OR
Love love love!!!! One of the best serums I have ever used. Instant results. I had more even skin tone dark spots faded. Healthy glow. Perfect packaging, except they should make bottles easier to open so I can swab ALL the product.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
I use this product every single day right after I get out of the shower. I use it to my control fine lines and wrinkles around my mouth and eyes. I feel like it also helps my skin stay smooth and my makeup go on better and stay on.
Levana H.
I have been using this for 6 months and it does wonders for my skin! 4 stars for the price, but I can't get enough. It has gotten rid of dark spots and discoloration which is so amazing! It's also moisturizing without being oily.
Tonya M.
Fargo, ND
This is a great set. Everything yo u need for skin care while traveling. I was hesitant, but the products exceeded my expectations. The small travel mirror is very handy and all the products are a perfect amount for a long weekend away. I will buy again for my next trip.
priscilla l.
Dalton, GA
I am not a big fan of this product from the price to the consistancy i do not like feel its not as effective as i thought it would be It does not meet my expectations at all My father-purchaced this item online. I would never recommend this item!-smart custom repair serum
Larissa K.
Newton, MA
This serum is wonderful. It doesn't have odor so I can use my perfume. It helps in dark spots and fine lines. It's smooth and easy to apply. The price is the only thing I don't like. It's expensive. But I do recommend for all my friends.
Chynnene B.
Gilbert
If you have oily skin this is a great serum. Lightly moisturizers and feels smooth - almost like a foundation primer. It has an odd smell similar to bacon. But doesn't last. Seems like it would be good for lots of skin types. Interested to see how it helps with dark spots.
Becky M.
Celina, OH
I saw an overall improvement to my skins texture and plumpness when using this product. I'd put this on before bed and when I'd wake up my skin looked and felt very plump and hydrated. The wrinkles on my forehead were diminished as well. I'm an almost 30 year old who's skin is starting to show signs of wrinkles And dryness.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back