BY CLINIQUE

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Alexandra R.
First got this as a sample from Sephora and can honestly say I fell in love with it. I loved it so much I made sure to gift it to my soon to be sister in law for her birthday with a lot of other goodies, just couldn't keep it to myself
Melanie A.
Providence , RI
I am a huge fan of Clinique, I have been using this serum almost everyday for the past 2 months. It is so soft and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I put it before my moisturizer. It's ingredients are so delicate and has stopped my skin from dark spots and acne breakouts! LOVE IT!
Leah S.
i love love love this repair serum. I have a lot of dark spots from acne in the past and I swear by this serum. Made them all disappear with daily use. I can definitely tell a difference becuase i ran out and got a new acne scar and need to go buy it again to clear that out!
Jamie M.
Batavia, NY
CRAZY EXPENSIVE. Like $89 expensive! It smells weird (it's fragrance free but whatever is in it doesn't smell good whatsoever) it does make my face feel good, as in its not heavy, but o didn't see any result in the 5 months I used it
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
I LOVE this serum! I bought mine about 4 months ago at the Clinique counter at Belk. It's around 68.00 a bottle I think, but the impact it makes on your skin.... Worth it! It lasts a long time as long as you use the recommend amount!
Jen P.
Felton, CA
This is ok, it didn't do a ton for me. I have many serums from Paula's Choice and Drunk Elephant that I would prefer to this. I do appreciate that it is fragrance free and non-irritating. I also like the packaging. I was mainly looking for treatment of acne scarring and sun spots and didn't notice a big difference for either.
Danielle A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! It's great for wrinkles. I am 23 so i really don't have a lot of worries for my skin yet but i do love it for the under eye wrinkles that i get from stress and not sleeping! The price tag is okay for the amount of product you do get, so i will repurchase!
Kelsey M.
Seattle, WA
This is the absolute best serum. It doesn't break me out, evens my skin tone, and got rid of the tiny wrinkles I was starting to form right outside of my eye area. I have repurchased this many times over the past two years since my first buy. I recommend this to anyone looking to take care of anti-aging, dark spots, or dullness!
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
I love how silky this makes my skin feel. The serum customizes itself to your skin so it's good for everyone and everything from clinique is dermatologist tested and fragrance free. I normally use another brand, but i was happy with this.
Beth D.
Minneapolis, MN
I received a free sample of this and unfortunately it did not work with acne prone skin. It made it more irritated so I don not know if it lives up to its claims because I did not use it long enough. But the texture of the serum felt light weight and soft. It would be nice for someone with normal skin who wants to fight aging.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.