BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Gloria G.
Gainesville, GA
I am all about skin care and makeup products and trying out different brands. Especially when it comes to face products such as repairing and wrinkles be gone sort of product lol! to keep a smooth canvas.. this product is awesome!! and you see results fast. I will continue to purchase again.
Chelsie S.
Decatur, TX
I have really acne prone skin and I loved this product, it has help heal and diminish the look of my sunspot and acne discoloration. I bought this product at a Clinque counter and I started off with a 1.0oz bottle and I am already on my 3rd one. I have even got my mom hooked on this product!
Julia V.
Sammamish, WA
I rate this custom repair serum well except for the price, it is a bit expensive, but the product is worth it because it actually works. I can feel my skin tightening and the serum is really soft, it leaves my skin feeling super super soft. I love this serum, you will not be disappointed.
Amy G.
I have been using Clinique products since I was a teenager. It's a brand I trust. I've never been disappointed. I even trust using it on my 15 year old daughter. It met my expectations way beyond. I will always recommended Clinique to everyone!
Colleen B.
This stuff really makes the skin feel incredible. My mom has some and she absolutely adores it! It is super gentle on my sensitive skin and makes my skin so soft and healthy. I am only giving 3 stars because the price tag is way out of my budget.
Romelyn D.
Lihue, HI
This is a great lightweight moisturizing serum. I have not used it long enough to see results (approx 3 weeks) ... But I do like how it smooths on and works well under makeup. I also use it under my eyes and works well as far as moisturizing goes
stacey s.
Miller Place
I had a sample size of this product and liked the way it felt on my skin. It made my skin feel more soft and smooth but not sure I saw any reduction in my spots.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
I love how this feels on the skin it like air and my skin loved it it just really great . The down side is that I felt I need a lot of pumps to get it all over my face and I finish fast the bottle and I was really stingggy with it cuz it was pricey.
Mandy R.
warrensburg
I am obsessed with this product. It leaves my skin feeling like silk. I almost cried last night when i ran out of it. I am not yet at the stage of my life where my skin requires a lot of repair, but the way it makes my skin feel has made me fall in love. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Sheila F.
Halethorpe, MD
I received this as a deluxe sample with a similar purchase and its become my go-to serum. Its on the expensive side but its so worth every penny. It makes my skin soft and its never looked better. I love the pump because it makes application so convenient.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.