BY CLINIQUE #92 in Face Serums

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Clara M.
Holland, OH
Got a sample of this at a counter in a Macy's store. I have developed super dry skin as of lately, so I'm always looking for different ways to moisturize. This was decent, but I'm not a huge fan of the consistency of serums. Also, for the price point it is a little high.
Hannah D.
I love this stuff. I use this morning before putting my makeup on and evening after I've washed my face. This serum is supposed to target directly what your skin needs. For me it's unevenness and dryness and I feel like that combats both. This makes my skin so smooth and soft and I've been getting so many compliments about my skin! I love this product and will definitely repurchase!
Lillie S.
Ada, OK
This is one of the best products to get if you are wanting to do four things at once if you will have a busy schedule. Definitely met all of my expectatiobad. It helps get rid of my dark spots, and it helped boost radiance. I would Effen Atlee buy this product again in the future I might have to go out and get it tomorrow
Berenice P.
I like to use this product when my skin is drying out a little bit. Helps it rejuvenate my skin very nice. It's very effective and the packaging is very pretty. It's a bit expensive but worth the money. I would definitely recommend it to people that has dry skin problems.
Mina C.
This is my holy grail!! I use this serum twice a day after toning but before my "plain" moisturizer. This serum has a gel texture with a very light scent. It goes on smoothly and feels like a gel primer on your face. It has shrunk my pores and brightened my skin so much.
Amanda B.
Frederick, MD
I received this product as a sample and I can say I was pleasantly surprised with it. I wasn't expecting much, but it is very lightweight and felt great on my skin. However, I can't say that I've noticed a big difference in my skin such as improvement in dark spots or tone, but it works great as a moisturizer for me. A little pricey to be just used as a moisturizer however.
Tori P.
Holy grail serum! I am stocked up on mini travel bottles that I got as promos, I have been using this stuff since it came out and I love it. This was the first serum I've ever used and I've used a few other ones on occasion and they never measure up!
Jennifer U.
This is the perfect serum. It is literally "smart", in that it goes beyond the surface of the skin to get to work on problematic skin we CAN'T see. This targets fine lines, wrinkles, and those pesky dark spots. Light texture makes this perfect even in summer months.
Anna S.
Brighton, MA
My favorite serum by far.

1. I love products that have a pump because then I don't have to think about how much to apply
2. This made my skin sooo even. I have some broken capillaries from being an idiot teenager, but this definitely helped.
3. It absorbed quickly.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
I got this in a deluxe size kit from Ulta. I used all the products but didn't notice a change. I liked the consistency of this serum though. It was almost gel like which was nice. It wasn't super thick but also wasn't watery so I was able to get a lot out of a little product.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back