BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Callie H.
E Grand Rapid, MI
Whenever my skin feels extremely dry and thirsty, I always reach for this to replenish my skin. It leaves the skin glowing and moisturized. I'm still pretty young, but my mom loves it as well. It feels like silk and glides right onto the skin. I got this product for free in one of my clinique bags, but I will definitely repurchase it.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Clinique Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum is part of my daily skincare routine. I started using it for fine lines/wrinkles, evening of skin tone & texture. Once I hit my 40's my skin went haywire. This 'magic" serum left my skin feeling its healthiest its ever had (with an incredible glow).
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Received a sample of this and loved it so much, I bought the actual product. I love how it made my skin feel. It felt firmer and absorbed into my skin nicely. I have used it since I ran out because I was trying the newer serum but I think once I am done with it, I will go back to this one.
VE-0210275  Carolina G.
Probé una muestra que me dieron en el stand, e Hidrata bastante la piel, funciona como un primer maquillaje fantástico, pude ver las diferencias ahora tangibles en la calidad general de la piel, Me encanta este serum hace que la piel se sienta muy suave y no es pegajoso me encanto la textura de mi piel.
Jillian P.
I bought this item couple months ago. I have not seen any changes and it does not feel any different on my face than a normal cream. I love Clinique, but I am not impressed with this product. The packaging is good, but the product leaves room for improvement. I would not recommend.
Katie P.
Philadelphia, PA
I saw very gradual results with this serum. I used it once maybe twice a day and only applied to to my dark areas rather than my full face. By doing this I was able to make the product last a lot longer because it's not a lot to begin with. There also isn't much a of strong odor with this serum.
Chrissy W.
Orlando, FL
This product is so great for dark spots. It helps clear those out within a month of usage. The packaging has a pump which makes it extra sanitary (which is huge for me). I will say that the price point isn't ideal, but if you are willing to invest in skincare, definitely go for it!
K M.
I don't know how they made a serum smart, but this exceeded my expectations. My skin began to visibly improve within a few days of using it. Great value for a great product.
Sandra N.
I worked for Clinique for almost 3 years, this is one of my favorite products. It's for people who have more than 1 problems with their skin. It can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, lighten up discoloration, and also help with the elasticity of your skin
Tiffany B.
Bishop, GA
I didn't see any type of difference with this serum. It seemed to break me out more than anything. I returned it and went back to my Elizabeth Arden ceramics youth restoring serum and can't believe I tried to stray. I wAsnt I pressed by this and wish I hadn't spent the money.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.