BY CLINIQUE

• Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Beth W.
Got a sample of this from Sephora. DId not like it. It felt tacky and I did not want to purchase a full size. I read a lot of reviews on BeautyPedia and apparently this has grapefruit extract which could be an irritant to sensitive skin (which I have) Plus, let's be honest..no product can "custom" repair.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is an EXCELLENT serum. I believe I was hesitant only because it's not at as high of a price point as I am used to -- but that clearly did not matter as this product is amazing! It never made me break out and it kept my skin smooth and glowing. This is on my top choices lost of serums, and you cannot beat this price! Thank you, Clinique!
Emily L.
Sewell, NJ
This is by far my favorite serum of all time. The texture of this product is so smooth putting on and once it dries it feels as though there is almost nothing on your skin. Its so light weight and can go on almost every day no matter what. I am also starting to see a difference in not only the texture of my skin but also my complexion.
Laura W.
Used to work for Clinique and hands down this is their best serum so far! I love the way it feels! Very silky texture but doesn't feel oily on your face! It is very gentle and doesn't contain retinal, but fun fact it is kinda like adding a dark spot serum and wrinkle repairing serum all in one bottle depending on your main concern! My mother loves using hers on her cracked hands because she swears it heals them!
Norma T.
Manassas Park, VA
I bought this product a few months ago along with a few other Clinique products and I must say this has been my favorite serum so far. I used to have rough skin but after using this for only two weeks, I saw an amazing difference in the way that my skin felt. It is a lot smoothr than it has been.
Karina N.
I received this as a gift. Over used it for over a month now and i have not noticed a difference in my skin. I still have discoloration, texture, hyperpigmentation. I imagined that for the price and brand i would notice something within a month. I usually love clinique but i don't think i would purchase this specific serum for myself.
Haley B.
Towaco, NJ
I got a sample of this product to try out from Sephora. Honestly I did not see a real difference in my skin from using it. It might be more useful to someone with more mature skin. As for someone my age (20) I wouldn't recommend this product. Maybe when I am older I will consider repurchasing.
Tori J.
Norwalk, CT
After thorough research into the importance of serums in daily skincare this was the first higher end serum I've tried. I loved how it applied and went into the skin. I love trying new items so I've branched out from this serum but I'll be returning to it once I finish the bottle I'm using now
Jessie M.
Temperance , MI
I am biracial so when I get acne they tend to turn into dark spots on my face. I bought this to try and hopefully fade those dark spots. I used it for a while in my daily face routine and noticed the spots starting to lighten and my face look nice for once in a while. This product is very good!
Bri W.
Huntington, WV
I'm currently using this product. I haven't seen any difference at all. I originally wanted it to get rid of some texture in my skin so I paired it with some turnaround concentrate lotion from Clinique and nothing. I've been using Clinique for quite some time, maybe my skin is just used to it.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??