BY CLINIQUE #92 in Face Serums

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Elizzabeth S.
Wichita, KS
Received this as a deluxe sample, and fell in LOVE! I have dry skin, but certain spots on my chin are oily and I still get acne (I'm 25 so my skin's in a weird in between stage), and this stuff is like a miracle! It not only cleared my face up and reduced my breakouts, but made my skin softer and people have been telling me I am glowing since started to use it --- it's pricey, but well worth it!
Morgan M.
The Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum is the best serum I've ever used. It's made to target all types of imperfections on your face such as fine lines, pigmentation, etc...I got my first bottle for free from working at Nordstrom in the cosmetics department, but I have bought a full size one because I truly believe in the product.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, IN
I love the feel of smart serum on my skin. It had a silly finish and is not greasy at all. The feeling alone from this product is enough to make me want to use it. The things it treats are remarkable from one product. It is my new favorite serum. I don't think I will ever quit using it. Also it does well with my oily and acne prone skin.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This product was amazing. I received a sample and loved it so much I went and bought the full size product when the sample ran out. It made my face feel firm in a way. My skin felt tighter without feeling uncomfortable. Love this product. I am trying their new serum but I think once that one runs out, I'm gonna go back to this one.
Cissy W.
Los Angeles, California
Takes awhile for the formula to take but it really did give me a smooth finish for makeup application. I love that I can use it day and night. I also love that any age can use it for multiple skin concerns. It's the perfect all in one serum BUT it takes a full bottle to start seeing fading of spots and fullness of character lines.
Daniela B.
This serum works really good , fortunate for me i don't have any wrinkles yet but i felt my skin tighter and smoothr i gave one to my mother and she felt the difference on her face she loved it ! the packaging was as their usual nothing different , eventually my mom will continue buying this and i will continue using as needed
Denise P.
Salisbury
I wanted to love this serum as it treats multiple concerns at one time. I liked that idea because I didn't have to buy multiple products to treat each concern. Unfortunately it made me break out in several areas on my face. I also believe this product helped some hyperpigmentation to surface which I'm not happy a out. It did make my skin very soft but not worth the other issues.
Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
I never really understood what a serum was suppose to do until I tried this. It's so good!

Literally within a few days of using it you see a change especially in the brightness and texture of your skin. Though it's not the most pleasant smelling product (Clinique doesn't mask their products with fragrances) it is a must have!
Sana B.
Springfield , Va
Clinique Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum is amazing, I normally purchase this from Macys always for a great deal. Have been using this for years now, it is super gentle and lightweight
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I use this every day. I really like it and it seems to be helping the overall appearance of my skin. I have a huge bottle of it and it's lasted me probably longer than seems possible but it's still effective. I'm not sure it's for everyone and I might switch to a different product but for now I am really enjoying this.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back