BY CLINIQUE #92 in Face Serums

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Mally B.
I love this serum. It really helps the redness that I have developed in my face! It also goes a long way, one to two pumps does your whole face and neck. It goes on smooth and your skin feels like silk after you apply !

Also it's never too early to start with antiaging protection. I use this in the morning prior to makeup application, and before bed after I have washed away my day!
Susie C.
I am getting older and my skin is asking for more. With this product, although pricey I feel like my skin is getting what it needs. I have dark spots from acne and sun exposure (yikes!) and this has significantly diminished the scarring. I did t give it a full 5 stars because it didn't completely erase them and because the price is quite hefty. I do recommend this product to all that I come across needing something like this.
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
So I'll first start by saying that I don't have too many lines or age concerns on my face but it does not harm in preventing. I've used this for almost a year now and it's one if the best serums I've used. It's so creamy and makes my skin feel instantly smooth and radiant. This is a great product for anyone, including younger people who want to prevent signs of aging
Kristin P.
Winchester, KY
I prefer a thinner serum usually but the effectiveness of this product is undeniable! With regular use, I noticed a dramatic lightening of the hyper pigmentation on my face as well as an improved skin texture. I don't believe it was as effective with fine lines, but I don't have many that aren't around my eyes and this serum can't be used for that purpose (like Clinique's Repairwear Laser Focus).
Laura E.
Cary, NC
I have been using this around my eyes in the evening and also in the morning. I find that it makes me look much more refreshed. It also helped minimize the bags under my eyes.
If i have very dry/flaky skin this helpes to moisturize it. I'm very bummed that it is so expensive but i will save up and buy it again because i can really see my skin getting better:)
Bethany H.
This serum is literally heaven in a pump!! It helps prevent & treat any signs of aging including dark spots, lines and wrinkles, dryness, uneven skin tones etc! Right after you put this serum on your face feels soft and supple right away. I am in love. It's a very smart serum (; Its also for all skin types! ($49 for the smallest bottle)
Sara S.
El Cajon, CA
Every night I use this, I wake up with the most gorgeous, glowing skin! I received a trial size as a gift with purchase from Clinique, so I don't even use it every day and I still see such striking results, it's the best way to wake up in the morning!

The full size product is pricey, but as with all the Clinique products I use and have tried, you get what you pay for. It's fragrance-free, no-fuss, and effective.
Crystal A.
Happy valley, OR
I absolutely love this serum. It's has visibly reduced by dark spots and uneven skin tone, as well as softened and smoothed my fine lines. It makes my skin feel so silky and smooth, and there is a noticeable difference in my skin's texture and feel when I am using it. This serum has been a total game changer for me. I ran our and stopped using it for a bit, and my skin looked awful. When back to using it, and my skin is softer, smoother, plumper and glowing. I recommend this product 100%.
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
I got a a few sample size of this product and all I can say is it is effective. I used this for atleast 2 weeks, I used all of my samples and I notice a big change in my skin. It looks very refreshed and soft. My pores dramatically changed and my skin looks plump. I cannot afford this in a full size so that's too bad but if you can afford this product, buy it cos it's very effective!
Jennifer I.
Princeton Jct, NJ
This serum is amazing. I received two 10-day samples from the Clinique counter, plus another sample from Sephora! It literally sinks right into your skin and makes it feel like velvet. Fine lines have disappeared, spots are fading, and my skin appears smoothr. It is expensive but seems worth every cent. I plan to purchase when my samples have run out.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back