BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Gaby R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Although this product isn't any smarter than other Clinique serums to those on our list of Best Serums, it's an overall good formula for all skin types. It feels light, is very silky, and can double as your foundation primer. The matte-finish formula contains "brightening" mineral pigments for a subtle radiance that softly perks up a dull complexion, a benefit many other serums have, too.
Dani L.
This serum is so light on my skin and really feels effective while it's on my face. It has tightened my skin around my eye area and has helped repair my puffy eyes.
Karen H.
I love this product it makes my face feel really smooth when applied and only takes a little bit to go a lond way. Would purchase more but too expensive for me ..
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
I've been using this product for a week now, and I have to say I've noticed quite a difference in my skin. I use pumps for the morning and at night. I've noticed a firmness in my skin. I don't have much dry patches anymore that I use to have around my mouth and on my forehead. My skin is smooth and clear. It is not heavy and there isn't a strong smell. My face feels softer and looks more hydrated!
Alexis B.
Olympia, WA
Best over the counter correcting product I have found. I got this because I had some acne scaring/hyperpigmentation and dry patches. This actually improved my discolorations, divot scaring, patchyness and overall look of my skin. I have bought several bottles and with each bottle I saw noticeable differences in my skin. I stopped using this, only because my Dermatologist put me back on a retinoid.
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
Clinique has some good stuff I can not deny! I used one bottle of the custom repair serum for about 6 weeks. I definitely noticed a difference in my dark spots, they were lighter, my over all color was more even, and my skin felt comfortable. The price is a bit high for me, even though I was satisfied with my results, I didn't see a huge enough difference that would make my pay another 90 bucks.
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
I got this sample from Sephora in my recent online purchase. Not sure what it's for, I've never used a serum before but I'm in my early 30s and figure I would try this one out. I need to start researching different types to use. This feels great on the skin, not too slippery or silicone feeling. Feels refreshing. I've seen a little skin brightening but nothing too drastic. I'll keep using.
Camellia M.
I received a deluxe sample of this serum in an ULTA gift with purchase beauty bag, and though I can't attest to long term effects, I definitely noticed an improvement in my skin! I've experienced a change in skin type lately due to seasons changing and other stresses, and of course have had new breakouts to deal with. This serum seemed to have helped in clearing my skin. It applies lightly and feels weightless. I'm currently saving up for a full size!
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
Noticed an immediate improvement in me skin's texture. It felt so soft. I have been using it now for several months and it looks more healthy. Fine lines have disappeared. Dark spots have improved, but not faded completely. I will keep using it as it seems to be working and my skin should continue to improve the longer I use it.
Jasmine P.
Port Allen, LA
Great stuff! I costs but it is so worth it. I first bought the 1 oz bottle. I liked it so much the next time I saved up for the 3.4 oz bottle. It was so worth it. You must apply sunscreen on top in order to protect your skin and the serum. Because it is a skin tone evening serum, you want the best results and you don't want to change a reverse effect. Follow the directions and all will be well. The only con is that it takes a while to see a difference, maybe 4 weeks, twice a day on clean, freshly washed and dried skin.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.