BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Jenifer K.
Hardin, MT
I saw dramatic results on both my fine lines and wrinkles and dark spots after using this product for just a couple of weeks. It also hydrated my skin, but didn't effect my oily t-zone. Love this!
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
I received one of these to review from Clinique when they first came out or before they were actually released and I think Clinique has great skin care and this is very innovative but I didn't really notice any difference in my skin. I know this is going to sound weird but I swear it has a hint of a bacon type smell or something, I can't place it. This may work for others but I just can't justify purchasing the full size since I couldn't really tell a change in my skin.
Rachel G.
Rockford, IL
This product is amazing for those who are focusing on generally better skin. This worked on my lines, texture, tone and brightness. I thought the name was gimmicky at first but they made a believer out of me with the stellar results I had. Super beautiful serum that fees gentle on the skin and targets your specific problem areas. I would recommend this type of product to anyone and especially someone contemplating going under the knife. Try this first before moving forward with invasive procedures; you might be pleasantly surprised!
Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
This may be one of my favorite products ever. My skin always feels so smooth after using this. It is on the pricy side but it doesn't take much so a little goes a long way.
Lorina G.
This is seriously the holy grail of face serums ! Can't afford Botox or any other face surgery ? Buy this ! For 89.50 I feel like I got a Big Bang for my buck. It seriously left my skin brighter, smoothr & moisturized. I used it as a preventative and it even got rid of my crows feet ! I wish I had taken a picture so that way I could share the before and after. I will admit that I was a little skeptical at first but nope not anymore lol
Nora S.
Columbus, OH
This product is my new favorite. I just ran out of it and ordered a new bottle immediately. It visibly enhances the texture of my skin and makes it look more radiant. I got the eye serum, too, which is good; the Clinique online store has a package deal on them, when you click "gifts". The only thing I dislike about this product is that it's unscented, but that's the way Clinique products always are, and I guess it's good for many.
Christy M.
Paso Robles
Clinique has come along way since I was a kid. This serum would be great to incorporate into their 3-Step Program. It has a smooth and creamy texture and absorbs quickly
Debbi S.
Louisville, KY
This serum feels great going on your face, and seems to absorb well into the skin. However, I personally didn't see a huge improvement in my skin tone (which has a number of dark spots and scars from years of battling acne) or fine lines. After trying a couple of free samples (which I LOVE that Clinique is so generous with!) and falling in love with the way it felt on my skin, I ordered a full-size bottle online (which is quick and easy on Clinique's web site). I stopped reordering after the second bottle, however, as the benefits didn't seem to justify the cost of the product.
Keyla G.
Dallas, TX
I got this as a sample in my Sephora order and used it right away. I really liked the pump on it because it didn't dispense an excessive amount of product. I really liked the feel of this on my skin it felt very silky and it didn't leave a nasty film on my face. I have seen a great improvement in the texture of my skin it seems more hydrated, very bouncy. Overall great product I plan on having in my skin routine for a long time!
Casey E.
Clemmons, NC
I got a sample of this from the Clinique counter at my local mall & had high hopes for it, but it burned my skin so badly I developed a rash & couldn't use it. I'm giving it 2 stars though because even though it didn't work for me, I gave it to a friend who raved about the great things it did for her skin. So if your skin isn't extremely sensitive then this may be a good option for you. Otherwise, I sadly can't recommend it.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??