BY CLINIQUE #92 in Face Serums

Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Water\Aqua\Eau , Isododecane , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Rds Product Name: Smart Custom Repair Serum Division: Cl (Clinique)Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Polysilicone-11 , Butylene Glycol , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Peg-6 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Algae Extract , Plankton Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Glycerin , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Ergothioneine , Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Protéine Du Petit-Lait , Polysorbate 20 , Micrococcus Lysate , Cholesterol , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Salicylic Acid , Isohexadecane , Propylene Glycol Dicaprate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake , Caffeine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Tromethamine , Polysorbate 80 , Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Rna , Squalane , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Peg-8 , Lecithin , Hexylene Glycol , Calcium Chloride , Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is this any good? How much is it and where can I find it ...1 Answers
  • Have you noticed a difference after using this?2 Answers
  • I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Catherine L.
I do not have very aged skin, but I do have troublesome skin. I used this for weeks and found no result with moisturizing my under eye area. I feel like I gave it a good fair shot, and with no result.
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
To be honest, I did't see much of an improvement in my skin. Used it everyday. Although, I only received a small bottle of the product. Only used it for a couple of weeks.
Kelsey M.
Wdm, IA
I am a huge fan of this serum. I am not quite to the point in my life where I feel like I need a lot of targeted repair in my skin, so I do appreciate the variety of treatment this provides. It helps to reduce the 4 major signs of aging, and although I'm not seriously concerned about loss of elasticity or wrinkles quite yet I do notice a more even complexion and a more radiant appearance in my skin. This product works best as part of a steady skin care routine followed up with its power pair booster moisturizer. I will definitely repurchase.
Alicia S.
I swear by this and use it every morning and night. My skin has been more radiant and clear since I started using it. The only problem is the price. I wish it wasn't so expensive but it truly is worth every penny
Joanna P.
This serum is great! It very moisturizing and although I don't have many wrinkles yet, it definitely improved the look of my skin around my eyes! I was very impressed!
Rhonda R.
Lorain, OH
All I can say is wow! I was given a sample of this in one of the free gift kits. After my first application I was hooked. At 58 years old, I am still always being asked what I use on my skin!
Rebecca W.
Port St Lucie, FL
I use this serum every night on my routine and have definitely started seeing results. I have very textured skin and this serum has started to help with some of my problems. I was lucky enough to come across it at TJ Maxx for about $20 less, so I scooped it up and do not regret it! The smell isn't too appealing, it almost reminds me of a faint boiled hotdog water. But I have tons of other face products that smell delicious that go on after, so the smell doesn't last long. It feels amazing on the skin. Would totally recommend.
Rachel O.
I have only had to use a little bit and it works well! I tried it on my mom and she felt a bit of a burning sensation which is very odd. Otherwise we both enjoyed it.
Kayla E.
Oshkosh, WI
This is a great product! It literally improves so much in my skin. Fine lines dryness dark spots. It is one of my holy grails! And for the price you can't go wrong!!
Danielle W.
I love this serum because it targets whichever problem areas you need. Super gentle and leaves my face really soft! Great value for the price. Will definitely buy again!
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?

back