BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Katie P.
Philadelphia, PA
I honestly don't think this serum does much for me. After using for a month or so, I didn't see any changes in dark spots or unevenness in my complexion. Disappointed with the results.
Alyssa H.
West Bridgewater, MA
A bit about my skin:
I have very sensitive skin - I break out if my skin doesn't like a product. I have fairly normal to slightly combo skin. When I get a zit, a dark spot is leftover that lasts for weeks. I don't suffer from blackheads or whiteheads.
I started using this serum when I was really broken out two summers ago and it helped clear up my skin, and my skin has never been that bad since. I'm not saying this product will get rid of acne, but I did notice it helped with the leftover dark spots. Most importantly, it helped even out my general skin tone. I can't address the wrinkles claim since I don't have wrinkles yet, but it's worth the splurge for the tone evenness.
I received a sample for this with a purchase. I liked that the product left my skin feeing soft and smooth upon application but would probably not pay full price for it considering I did not feel my skin was repaired or greatly effected other than a smoother texture with daily use.
Amy W.
franklin, OH
I love this product! It's a bit pricey but worth it. It goes on smoothly and it does seem to lessen my fine lines. No heavy smells or tacky feeling. Little bit goes a long way.
Whitney M.
This product made my fine lines disappear and made my skin baby soft! It only takes a small amount and lasts for months. I used any excess on my hands to help keep my skin looking young. I would purchase again!
Racheal K.
LOVE. Everything about this product is amazing.
Clinique always creates chic packaging and follows through till the end with their product as well. I love how this goes on the face. It just feels like water going on your face.
There is a slight smell to it, but it's a fresh smell nothing fruity or weird. I lovee fresh smells, and this product does such a great job with this.

I feel that my face has been doing great after a week of using the product, smooth and hydrated. My skin is always fluctuating sometimes I'm oily, sometimes I'm dry and then sometimes I'm a combination.
Alexis C.
Denham Springs, LA
This is amazing ! You see 40% of difference within 12 weeks! This product helps with the FOUR MAJOR SIGNS OF AGING! So no more using 8 products! Lol starts out at about $60 and can range to about $150!
Shelby H.
Glendale, AZ
I would say that this is just OK. I got this at a discounted price and so I'm being nicer than if I would have paid the full price tag. This is a very expensive product and the name is quite misleading. There is nothing smart about this serum. It does not give part of your skin one thing and withhold something it doesn't need. That is ridiculous. It is moisturizing and it did not break me out. I do have several different serums and products that also do the same thing at a fraction of the price. But if you don't mind paying a lot of money for a serum, you may like this.
Courtney S.
I used to use this product. Went through 2 bottles of it before switching to another anti wrinkle serum. It gentle on my sensitive/dry skin but I never saw much of a different in my wrinkles on my forehead and my smile lines.
Catherine L.
I do not have very aged skin, but I do have troublesome skin. I used this for weeks and found no result with moisturizing my under eye area. I feel like I gave it a good fair shot, and with no result.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.