BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Rosiemy D.
Richmond, VA
I really want to get to a point where Im comfortable to go out without wearing make-up, so I bought this on my birthday. I have ance scars, an uneven skin tone and always red. I saw results after the first day. My skin was glowing. The consistency is very smooth and not too thick. I will continue to buy this product.
Xenia Z.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this product and use it daily as part of my nighttime skin care routine. I highly recommend and it has quickly become a holy grail product. Although it's pricey, it's well worth the money!
Iridian F.
HOUSTON, TX
This serum is amazing!!! Has a funny smell but it makes my skin super soft!! I definitely see a difference in my fine lines and dark spots. I’ve used this for over a year and I keep repurchasing
Bev M.
This serum is must i ran out this morning and have to get more my skin never looked so amazing and glowy. I pair it with the moisturizer and the moisturizer surge if my face is feeling extra dry
Kara B.
I've actually only used a sample size of this product, but I loved it. It made the skin on my face feel firmer and more hydrated. The only downside is the price which is why I gave it 4/5 stars.
Taylor M.
Great for my sensitive skin. I have uneven skin tone and acne marks, after using this for about a month I saw dramatic Change in my skin. I bought it from Macy's and it is definitely worth the price!
Kylie D.
Groveland
This serum makes your face feel good and amazing. It has good packaging. I love it. The serum is amazingly effective not disappointing. It is a little pricey for the amount of serum. But I would definitely recommend it to others
Caroline Z.
I have only used a sample for about a month and a half. I have noticeably large pores and I really see the difference after using the serum. It made my skin tighter and minimized the pores.
Christine B.
Warren, MI
I like this because the age and wrinkles r not existing it uplift s and tighten s the skin and makes it look very smooth and young also very soft and smells amazing
Jules V.
Vashon, WA
Feel lovely, moisturizing and plumping. Leaves your skin radiant and ready for makeup. I love this product, although I only splurge on it once in a while. Meets all my expectations, and I would definitely buy it again.
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
How many pumps should I use?
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
When is the best time to apply? Before bed? Before make-up in the morning?
Aprille S.