BY CLINIQUE

• I have two bottles of this. I'm halfway though my first a...1 Answers
  • "You only have to use a little bit and works wonderfully." in 1 review
Stacy F.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this serum. Have noticed major differences in my skin since using it. It goes on easy and doesn't make my skin feel super oily. It's worth the price and has taken away my dark spots completely. Highly recommend
Aneta S.
Loveland, OH
Great product. It absorbes very well into the skin and does not break me out or clog my pores. After a few weeks use, I could se a result on my superficial acnescarring, and my skin was also more smooth and soft. My skin looks more healthy and radiant.
Sarah D.
Dallas, TX
I wouldn't say my wrinkles are invisible, but I've used this product for a month religiously and my skin has improved. I feel like they aren't getting any worse, but it's really expensive for the amount you get too.
Kimmy K.
I only give 4 stars because I haven't used it long enough to give you full results. I can say I like it it's soothing and it doesn't have any of the layer peeling off under your moisturizer, makeup etc. I would recommend.
Kels L.
I absolutely love this stuff it is really great and I use it every single night and I have been noticing a difference in my fine lines but it does take two weeks
Karie F.
Coldwater
This started working really well too get rid of my age spots, but I didn't remember enough every day to out it on, the results faded over time and now you can't tell I even used it.
Christian P.
Santa Barbara
This is the best serum I have ever used. I’m beginning to see sun damage and fine lines as I enter my mid twenties and this serum has made a huge difference. It is so gentle and effective. I have bought it several times and go through every bottle
Ashley Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a nice light product! Doesn't make my face gross or oily! I went and tried it at Macy's and the sales person informed me of all the benefits. I don't use to much just enough around my eyes and mouth area.
Katie J.
Brentwood, TN
Clinique Smart is exactly what it says it is smart! It goes in and corrects the area that needs help and creates the formulation that is needed for that area! It truly works and leaves your skin nice and smooth!
Karina C.
Canton, GA
I love this product. I use it twice a day as directed I've already seen improvements on my skin. It makes my face feel tighter and brighter while also evening out my skin. I would definitely recommend to others!
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Its for all skin types?
Stacy G.
Is this serum good for reducing dark spots?
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
How many pumps should I use?
Aprille S.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Is this worth the price? is it something you cannot live without??